CISSP Certification: CISSP Domain 7 & 8 Video Boot Camp 2020
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 7 (Security Operations).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 8 (Software Development Security).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 80,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISSP Domain 7 and 8 videos, downloadable slides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 76 links for domain 7 and 8 and the CISSP in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 7 & 8 Video Boot Camp" Course:
Thank you Thor! I am happy to report I passed the exam. Your videos were extremely helpful. I was reading the Sybex book and alternating it with your videos. It is not an easy -watch a video, take the test - kind of exam. However, if you really study, your videos help bring it to life. Thank you for the extra links, very necessary. Valuable information. (Robert, 5-stars)
On the end I have passed the exam on 100 questions.Thanks a lot for this course. Well, I have finished the course a couple of weeks ago, this course and the one on Cybrary from Kelly Handerhan were my main sources to study. Both are excellent courses that helped me to gain the required knowledge for the exam. (Javier, 5-stars)
The videos are short and to the point which makes it easy to absorb the information. The real life scenarios are also short, which make it easy to follow and understand what makes it a relevant scenario. (Isaiah, 5-stars)
Excellent course like rest of Thor's courses. (Tariq, 5-stars)
In Domain 7 we will cover:
Domain 7 - What we will be covering
Domain 7 key concepts
Administrative personnel controls
Spinning disk forensics
Network and Software forensics
Incident Management definitions
Intrusion detection and prevention systems
SIEM (Security Information and Event Management
Honeynets and Honeypots
RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks)
BCP and DRP part 1
Warfare, terrorism, sabotage, and ransomware
Developing our BCP and DRP
BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
Supply and infrastructure redundancy
Disaster Recovery sites
Other BCP sub plans
Testing the plans
After a disruption
What we covered in Domain 7
In Domain 8 we will cover:
Domain 8 - What we will be covering
Designing security into our software
Software development methodologies part 1
Software development methodologies part 2
Databases part 1
Databases part 2
OWASP part 1
OWASP part 2
Software vulnerabilities and Attacks
Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
Buying software from other companies
Artificial intelligence (AI)
What we covered in Domain 8
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 7 and 8.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP domain 7-8 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISSP certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 8: Software Development Security
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 7: Security Operations.
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification Exam.