Welcome to CIPS L4M6 practice exams. This module is Supplier Relationships.
Reasons why should should purchase these practice questions:
· All Learning Outcomes are covered within the questions.
· Each exam paper consists of 60 questions and is 1h30mins long. This is the exact number of questions and time you will have in the real exam. This allows you to practice your technique and timing (ie do not spend too long on one question). No other Udemy practice papers are set up this way.
· As some students have noticed, some exam questions are not covered in the Study Guide. Where possible, I have included known exam topics that aren't in the Study Guide in these practice papers - so you shouldn't get caught out in the exam.
· After you have completed the practice test, each question comes with a complete commentary detailing why the correct answer is correct. I also reference which Learning Outcome the question comes from and reference the page number in the Study Guide for further reading. The commentary also includes details on whether the topic is a common theme in the exam (i.e. there's likely to be lots of questions on this subject- as noted by students who have taken exams recently) as well as some links for additional reading on difficult topics. No other practice papers provide you with this level of detail. My aim is to not only to help you get the question right, but to help you understand why it is right.
· All question types that come up in the exam are covered
· The pass mark for this exam is 70%. These practice questions are designed to build your confidence, practice your technique and highlight areas where you are strong and weak before the exam, so that you can work on this and pass the exam first time round.
[please note that these exam papers are not word-for-word the questions in the real exam. That would be copywrite infringement. However, they are as similar as can be]
Good luck with your exam!