Learn 2700 Basic Chinese Words through Phrases (HSK 1 to 4)
What you'll learn
- You will be able to learn the basic vocabulary that is necessary for daily life
- You will be able to learn vocabulary required to pass HSK level 1 to level 4
- You will be able to learn the appropriate way to use the words in conversation
- It becomes easy to memorize words if you learn basic Chinese characters in advance
Learn Words with Phrases
Do you have a hard time memorizing Chinese words?
When you memorize words as a piece of a phrase like "verb + noun" instead of memorizing word by word, the words will definitely be stored in your memory.
In this course, you will be able to efficiently learn 2,703 words (beginning HSK to lower-intermediate level) with a combination of phrases composed of two or more words.
In this course, you will learn 2,703 words through 89 units. You will learn 25 to 40 words every unit.
The learning flow of each unit is as follows:
[Step 1] Learn words
Each word will be displayed in order of English to Chinese, and audio will follow at the same time. You will repeatedly practice the word until you can say the word in Chinese as soon as you see it in English.
[Step 2] Memorize the words you learned through phrases
Now, the words you learned in Step 1 will be shown in the form of phrases.
For example, you will memorize the words “看 kàn (watch)” and “电视 diànshì (television)” through the phrase, “看电视 kàn diànshì (watch television)”.
By memorizing the words as a phrase, each word will remain in your head.
About the Included Vocabulary
In this course, you will learn 2,703 common Chinese words. The included vocabulary is selected by the following standards.
(1) All common vocabulary from HSK level 1 to level 4
(2) About half of the HSK common vocabulary from level 5
(3) In addition to the above, vocabulary that is often used in daily life
Note: If the same word appears with a different meaning or use, it is counted as different word.
Review at Your Own Pace with a PDF Textbook
The course also comes with a textbook in PDF format, so you can review each phrase at your own pace.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to broaden their vocabulary in a short time
- Beginners who want to be able to communicate in Chinese
- Those who are going to take an exam for any of the levels between HSK level 1 through level 4
- Those who will begin a new life in China, like expatriate employees and exchange students
FROGLANG offers Chinese language instructional materials that let you learn with video.
About HONG ZHU
After graduating from Tianjin Foreign Studies University, began working as an Chinese-Japanese interpreter and Chinese instructor before coming to Japan. Works as an instructor at Chinese interpreting schools and meeting interpreter and simultaneously as a teacher on the “kaeru-life” Chinese language learning site, growing it into Japan’s most popular Chinese video learning destination. Currently works out of both China and Japan, constantly researching the latest teaching methods and developing new teaching materials.