Calculus - Limits of Functions
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to calculate the limit of any kind of functions
- Classification of discontinuities
- How to calculate the limits of fractions
- How to deal with square roots
- How to calculate the limits of trigonometric functions
- How to use Euler's number (e) to determine limits
- How to apply the L'Hospital rule
- Useful tricks
- An average highschool level mathematics knowledge
- A desire to get better in mathematics
- A knowledge of the limits of sequences is advantageous but not necessary
By completing this course, you are going to be able to determine the limit of any kind of function. I'm going to show you the necessary theoretical background in a nutshell. Then I show you lots of practical examples! I believe that you should always learn through solving problems! That's why I made this course practical and I also give you a chance to practice on your own!
I dedicate a separate section to the different kinds of functions. In every section, I show you how to deal with a basic function of that kind, and then I show more and more complicated numerical examples. These sample problems are going to help you understand what you have to do! Finally, there is always a checkpoint at the end of a section to test your knowledge!
I believe in learning through examples so the course is highly practical. If you want to practice even more, you can stop the videos and make an effort of solving the numerical examples by yourself! Or at least you can solve the problems I give you at the checkpoints!
You don't need much of a prior knowledge to take this course. If you know the basic operations and some details about the basic functions, you are good to go! I'm going to clear the necessary details during the lectures, so do not worry about the challenge!
This course is primarily designed for university/college students who are learning Calculus and have to deal with limits of functions. If you are struggling with this topic, let me help you! Here you are going to get every help that you possibly need! If you have already completed this topic but you feel like you need to practice the basics, you are also welcome in this course!
I hope I can help you with this course just like I've already helped more than 5800 students with my other courses! I can't wait to see you inside! Have fun and learn a lot!
- Anyone who is about to take a test/exam in the topic of Limits of Functions
- Anyone who is currently learning Calculus
- Anyone who is interested in the calculation of limits
Sample problem of the limits of polynomial fractions at infinity.
Sample problem of calculating the limits of functions including trigonometrical functions.
Sample problem of calculating the limits of functions based on Euler's number.