International Business Etiquette
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Soft skills needed to interact effectively in a business setting
- Show respect to co-workers and clients
- Make a great impression at a job interview
- Make introductions appropriately and effectively
- Learn soft skills that enhance your professionalism
- Prepare for the business behaviour component of the IITTI Level 1 exam
- Interest in enhancing business etiquette soft skills
- Desire to succeed at work
- Willingness to practice and implement new skills to improve professionalism
- Aspiration to stand-out as a professional
We live in a busy world. Our clients are busy! Our employers are busy! We are busy!
The ideal course for job seekers, promotion seekers or anyone who needs to review or enhance their business etiquette soft skills for the job interview, at the office, business mixers , on the road or for working abroad.
With globalization in today’s economy, the job market is fierce. This makes it more important than ever to understand how your words, actions and gestures impact others in various business settings. Knowing the rules and customs that are expected is essential to getting the job, making more money and moving up the corporate ladder.
Do you feel frustrated that you didn’t get the job offer – even if you’re totally qualified?
Do you want to learn soft skills that enhance your professionalism?
Do you wish to advance in your career?
This is the right place to get answers.
Content and Overview
This course is for anyone whose job requires working locally or in the international business arena.
I’ll walk you through business etiquette soft skills, with a focus on North American and Western culture.
We will explore the dos, taboos, and how-tos of IITTI international business etiquette standards.
This course contains 26 lectures, as well as supplemental articles and resources.
You will receive a complementary copy of, ‘Minding Your Manners Everyday Matters’ – a 37- page downloadable study guide valued at $18.00 USD..
Each section includes a short quiz to evaluate your progress.
The ‘Business Etiquette for Job seekers and Promotion Seekers’ resource guide is designed for personal and professional development based on corporate seminars created by an industry leader with over 17 years’ experience. With our experience, we help job-seekers and professionals earn their place in the business world.
Master Business Etiquette Skills Based on IITTI International Standards:
Make a great personal introduction
Introduce others professionally and appropriately
Win the respect of coworkers and clients
Use technology respectfully and effectively
Avoid nonverbal mistakes made through body language
Leverage business etiquette soft skills in job interviews
Interact confidently and professionally with Western cultures, at home and in the international marketplace!
Throughout history, etiquette and manners have evolved as a way of creating more civilized societies around the world. In today’s competitive business culture, there are no geographical boundaries. Making faux pas in your behaviour can get in the way of your professional credibility, and influence impressions about you and your company. International business etiquette training is a key component for business success. Getting trained in business etiquette will help you prove your mettle, and the company’s significance. Your interpersonal skills will prompt the clients to see the company in a professional light.
People talking about Kimberly Presentations:
“Kimberly is a reliable professional presenter who achieves results through instruction and example. I am pleased to recommend Kimberly.” ~J. McClean
“Kimberly gave very practical advice and examples for business etiquettes." ~ C. Tam
“I have worked with Kimberly Law on multiple occasions and highly recommend her services. She was knowledgeable and professional. If given the opportunity, I would certainly work with her again in the future.” ~ B. Alvarez
- Professionals (men & women)
- Job seekers
- Professionals who wish to advance in their career
- New immigrants to North America or other Western Cultures
- Professionals who want a refresher on 'business etiquette'.
- Students and graduates entering the workplace
- Employers who want to enhance the professionalism of their employees
- Professional who interact with clients on a regular basis
- Those working with multi-national companies
- Those wishing to prepare to take the IITTI Level 1 Business Etiquette Exam