Burnout and Recovery
- No prerequisites for this course
Burnout is now a legitimate medical diagnosis, according to the International Classification of Diseases, or the ICD-11, the World Health Organization's handbook that guides medical providers in diagnosing diseases.
If your symptoms are severe and hard to heal by themselves. You should consult and receive expert advice before burnout can lead you to depression.
Causes of Burnout
Building immunity against burnout
- Workers, Managers, and Executive Managements
- Burnout Syndrome02:29
- Causes of Burnout from "Areas of Worklife Model" (6 Areas)05:06
- Burnout Assessment01:47
- Continuing from the assessment03:00
- How to recover from first area "Workload"03:11
- How to recover from second area "Perceived Lack of Control"03:13
- How to recover from third area "Reward"02:12
- How to recover from fourth area "Community"02:00
- How to recover from fifth area "Fairness"02:01
- How to recover from sixth area "Values Mismatch"02:54
- Building Immunity Against Burnout03:05
Suppachok believes in better educate in people and has passionate about helping them to broaden knowledge in management and related skills.
He is an expert consultant in defense industry at Defence Technology Institute, Thailand and holds a BS in Civil Engineering, a MS in Systems and Network Management, and a PhD in Public Policy and Management.