Building Personal Resilience
This is a course developed for a PhD dissertation study, in which participants have been recruited for the study specifically because they are currently enrolled in a weight management course. The study is designed to understand how and if an online, on-demand, asynchronous resiliency training can have an impact on the participants.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone seeking to make lifestyle or behavior changes, a more positive outlook, or strength to overcome challenges
- 03:42Course and Instructor Introduction
- 07:25Mapping your Resilient Journey
- 06:07The Hiker - The Resilient Journey
- 1 questionMapping your Resilient Journey - Reflection & Vision for the Future
Doctor of Philosophy - University of Utah, Health Promotion & Education (currently enrolled)
Master of Public Health - Brigham Young University (2008)
Bachelor of Science - Exercise Sciences (2006)
Senior Data Analyst - Intermountain Healthcare (2013-Present)
Healthcare Quality Consultant - Intermountain Healthcare (2014-Present)
Adjust Instructor - University of Utah, Health Promotion & Education (2012-2015). Courses taught: Healthy Lifestyles; Substance Use, Misuse & Abuse (online).
Epidemiologist - Utah Department of Health (2008-2013)