- 69 hours on-demand video
- 28 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to code for game development in Unity C#
- Create your own unique Battle Royale system.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Create game art in Blender.
- Build game assets in Illustrator.
- Make game pieces in Photoshop.
- Navigate the Unity® editor.
- Design large environments for your character to explore in.
- Build 3D models for the game in Blender.
- Integrate the art from Blender into Unity®.
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course
- Adobe Photoshop
- Illustrator or a free program like Gimp (to make 2D art)
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
Build 4 huge games in Unity® and C#. Complete your first Unity games for web, Mac & PC. Learn all about game development more efficiently YouTube tutorials. You will learn:
Game development & design.
Learn how to use Unity® in C#
Build a 2D game like Flappy Bird in Unity
Make an Angry Birds game from scratch
Build an air hockey game with C#
Learn what Photoshop is used for in game development
The game development process step by step for beginners
Make your own shooter game in Unity
Build a battle royale game like Fortnite
Add multiplayer functionality to game programming
Learn the foundations of Blender 3D
The best coding program online. Beginner's guide for aspiring game developers. Learn C# and programming fundamentals. Create epic 2D and 3D games using Unity® and Blender!
This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
First you design the game and its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Best Unity Course: Build Multiple Games in Full
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Foundations of Blender and Adobe Illustrator Tutorials
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
Watch the free lectures and amazing trailer, then jump right in and start participating with the Mammoth community.
- Anyone who wants their start at making 3D or 2D video games.
- People that want to create their own Battle Royale.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Even if you have never coded before, you can use these lessons to get a headstart in the game-making realm! This course is targeted towards beginners to immediate.