Build your first real-time web application with MeteorJS
- Confident working with command line
Meteor is quite new technology. Version 1.0 was published in October 2014.
You will learn how easy it is to build real-time applications (eg. chat) with MeteorJS. And you will build your own chat application which you can share with the world.
You will practice. A lot. You will create a part of your application almost in every lesson.
This course also includes advanced section where you will learn tips & tricks for developing Meteor applications.
- This course is for you if you want to build your own web application.
- This course is for you if you want to learn Meteor.js framework and build real-time application with Meteor.
- Who I am
- Motivation & Introduction
- Create a Meteor application
- Default application structure
- Templates quiz
- How do you use helper in a template?
- Meteor.Session & reactivity
- Meteor and MongoDB
- MongoDB and Mini Mongo
- Show collection data in template
- Insecure package
- Limit messages
- Autopublish package & Publish/Subscribe
- Limit and order of messages
- Super easy deploy
- Learning resources for Meteor
- Chat app on Github
- Structuring your application
- Order of files
- Dynamic templates
Programming is my passion and I want to share this passion with you. I believe that learning by doing is the best way to learn. I try to do my courses as practical as possible.