Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT)
What you'll learn
- Lessons from ex-Microsofter and IBMer
- Will have a list of 61 templates/documents that will help them start GDPR programme
- Understand what GDPR needs in order to achieve compliance
- Go for CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E certification by IAPP with a comprehensive learning plan explained in lesson 4
- Will have a GDPR implementation guide
- Understand Online privacy issues
- Understand technologies with privacy considerations and core privacy concepts
- Understand how technology will help in achieving compliance
- Understand lawful processing from HR point of view
- Understand how to work with Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- You should have basic IT Security knowledge
- You should have basic audit and compliance knowledge
- You should have basic risk management knowledge
Lessons from Chief Security Officer (CISO) of SAP
also an ex IBM-er, MICROSOFT-er, Accenture, Cognizant, Genpact and Cisco
This course is about how to make privacy operational and how to start your journey to get 3 privacy certifications in less than 30 days: CIPT, CIPM, CIPP/E by IAPP”
Please take a look at the Learning Plan and together with my other courses, especially:
- How to Succeed in a DPO role
- GDPR Privacy Data Protection Case Studies Explained
- Ultimate Privacy by Design Data Protection Course
2023 Updated - 12+ hours of GDPR content and 61 templates
No prior GDPR knowledge is needed.
CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E certification preparation in a complete learning plan
This is the 1st course in a 6 course series that will drive you to Data Privacy expert and will allow you to go for all IAPP certifications: CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E.
MY FIRST PROMISE TO YOU is the following: You will be prepared to pass 3 IAPP certifications in less than 30 days if you follow the below learning plan:
Course 1: Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT)
Course 2: How to succeed in a Data Privacy Officer Role (GDPR DPO, CIPM)
Course 3: GDPR Privacy Data Protection Case Studies Explained (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT)
Course 4: Ultimate Privacy by Design Data Protection Course
Course 5: Build Security Incident Response for GDPR Data Protection (incl. parts from CIPT and CIPM also)
Course 6: (part of CIPP/US): California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) - Complete course
Course 7: Build a Cybersecurity Career and Earn more than 150K per year
My name is Roland Costea and I am currently the Chief Security Officer (CISO) of SAP.
After spending my last 10 years working for SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Genpact and Cognizant as a Chief Security Officer or Privacy & Security Director being able to create hundreds of integrated security & privacy programmes for top organizations in the world, I have decided to put all my experience together in a comprehensive privacy LEARNING PLAN, to show how to actually make Data Privacy operational and most importantly how to think out of the box.
I have been involved in engineering privacy for a lot of industries including Automotive (Mercedes-Benz, Geely, Volvo) and also provided DPO as a service for several other top companies in Europe and US. I have worked and developed the privacy strategy for Microsoft & IBM for the whole Central & Eastern Europe and also drived Cognizant Security & Privacy business in DACH.
Certifications I hold: CIPT, CIPM, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CCSK, CCSP, LPT, CEH, ECSA, TOGAF
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Understanding the need for privacy in the IT environment
Section 3: Core Privacy Concepts
Section 4: Privacy Considerations & Techniques
Section 5: Privacy in Systems and Applications
Section 6: GDPR Implementation - short intro guide!
Section 7: Online Privacy Issues
Section 8: Technologies with Privacy Considerations
Section 9: Direct Marketing Challenges
Section 10: Lawful Processing of HR Data, Contracts & Recruiting
Section 11: GDPR for Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
Section 12: GDPR and Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
Section 13: How Technology can help in achieving GDPR compliance
Section 14: Conclusion
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in GDPR compliance
- Any security enthusiast willing to learn about GDPR
- Anyone interested in how to start a GDPR programme
- Anyone interested in technologies that can help achieving GDPR compliance
- Anyone interested in making a turn in their career to DATA PRIVACY
- Any privacy consultant, manager, director or DPO
- Any lawyer interested to learn about data privacy and how technology may fit in this picture also
My name is Roland Costea and I am working as Chief Security Officer at SAP .
Before that i have spent years working for Microsoft, IBM, Genpact, Cognizant or Accenture as a Privacy & Security Director being able to create hundreds of integrated security & privacy programmes for top organizations in the world and I have decided to put all my experience together and create 2 complete programmes to show how to actually start a career in cybersecurity and/or data privacy (1 course) and also how to make privacy operational with technology (6 courses learning plan).
I drived security and privacy teams and business units through real success, advised more than 200 top clients (Forbes 500) from all around the world, I have participated in more than 100 interviews as a candidate and I have interviewed and hired more than 100 talents.