- 118 hours on-demand video
- 61 articles
- 54 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a 3D Adventure game in Unity® from scratch
- Create your own unique Battle Royale system.
- Navigate the Unity® editor.
- Design large environments for your character to explore in.
- Build video game levels.
- Create your own materials.
- Build 3D models for the game in Blender.
- Integrate the art from Blender into Unity®.
- Learn the basics of animation.
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender v2.78 (for 3D modeling and texturing), Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art and some texturing), and Unity® (for game set-up and coding).
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
"There is so much content!! I love how Blender is put into the course to give you the option to create your own weapons." - Keith
"I like that you guys take the time to explain every single detail. Looking forward to get into the more serious chapters. You rock!" - Paul Tibulca
"I love FPS/Battle Royale games and have been wanting to make my own game for quite a while. The fact that there is a course that teaches people how to make their own Battle Royale game is absolutely amazing. The learning is not too fast-paced or too slow-paced. It's just the right speed and goes in depth for specific assets, modifications etc. This course is amazing!" - J Dean
"So far this course is very good. The instructor takes his time to explain everything and is not rushing. I will update on this comment once I've completed a bit more of the course." - Alexander K.
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. We check the Q&A and will get back to every Q within 2 business days.
Do you love Battle Royale games? This is the perfect course for you. Learn how to create a full 3D environment as well as create and animate characters to wield weapons and run a muck as they try to survive your own Battle Royale.
A wildly successful Kickstarter funded this course
In this course, you learn how to build your own Battle Royale and 3D Adventure Game with Unity® and Blender. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch. We teach you the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
First you design the game and its functionality in Unity®. You learn how to code in C# and build video game levels. Don't worry if you've never coded before. We start simple and add more to the game as the course goes on.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
This course contains many Blender sections to give you an in-depth curriculum of 3D modeling your Battle Royale, not just coding. You can choose to build models from scratch or download them from the source files we provide and import straight into Unity.
Let's get started
Included in this course are bonus sections on topics including C# and Java. This is for when you finish your Battle Royale. You get more content at a great price.
"Great instructor. Amazing course, very helpful" - Hussein C.
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
- Anyone who wants their start at making 3D video games.
- People that want to create their own Battle Royale.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- This course assumes you know a little about Unity®.