Beginning Dreamweaver CC2014
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build and publish a website using Dreamweaver CC2014
- Use online resources to make sites work even better
- Understand not just the HOW but the WHY of using the tools in Dreamweaver
- You should have Dreamweaver CC. The course uses the 2014 version but any CC version will do. The older CS versions will not.
- You should know how to save and find files on your computer. If you can create a folder on your desktop, add some folders inside of that, and then save and find files in those folders then you have all the skills you need!
This course is for beginning web design students and is ideal for students who wish to learn on their own or who are working in a classroom setting.
No experience with HTML or CSS is required, but you should be familiar with the concepts of files and folders on your computer.
Materials include the videos for each unit, starting with a concept video and then showing specific steps to take within the program. You are also provided with a copy of the site for each section along with a PDF file with a summary of the material, activities recommended to complete, and questions to challenge yourself.
The course is designed to take about 13 weeks to complete, though some people complete it in less than half that time. The more motivated you are to learn the more you will get from the course.
- This Dreamweaver class is meant for people new to web development who know little if anything about HTML, CSS, programming, or other similar technologies. If you can save and find files on your computer you are ready to take this course.
- This class is not meant for experienced web developers. While you might pick up tips and tricks you did not know, much of the time is spent on skills for beginners.
Introduces many of the basic terms we will use in this course and explains what they mean.
Introduces the concepts needed to understand how to organize the files and folder in your website so they will work best, and how Dreamweaver works with such assets to create a complete website.
We look at the concepts involved in uploading a site to the web. Once you do this, you have a real, live site that can be viewed by people around the world!