Dive into the world of Runes - A beginners approach
What you'll learn
- The origins of Runes
- Create your own set of Runes
- Have an understanding of each Runes meaning
- Using Runes to enhance your life
- Beginner readings for yourself or others.
- Be open minded.
- Be interested in the world of Holistics.
- Have a curiousity about Runes.
- Trust in divine guidance.
A beginners guide to Runes. In this course you will briefly dive into the origins of Runes. I found this deeply fascinating.
From there we will discuss how to create your own Runes.
This will include how to create a sacred space for your creations and then which tools are best used for the making of your Runes. After which we take a deep look into the interpretation of each Rune., this includes each ones symbolism and related aspects. Each Rune for example is linked to a color, a tree, a gemstone and an alphabet letter. Also included is a main concept breakdown. For example the Rune Ehwaz is linked to a horse and so we look for spiritual insights linked to horses.
The final lectures will show you how you can use runes as a daily guide and then how to do Rune readings for you are others. You can pick if you are pulling a single stone, three stone reading or many variations of multiple stone readings.
I love working with these power guides and now i can see why so many people use them as jewelry, art and some even as tattoos. Once you know each ones meaning you can use them to enhance and progress your life,
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Rune research.
- Anyone wanted to add Runes to their esoteric practice.
- If you want to understand Runes and how they can enhance your life.
- If you'd like to do Rune readings on yourself and others.
- If you want to create your own Runes.
Since 2004 I've been helping rehabilitate the physical body via Pilates. My journey through the years has been mentored through many wise and fabulous powerful women. I've trained in Colour therapy, Access Bars, metaphysics as well as many more courses and workshops. These are home made videos and I hope you get as much out of them as what I did learning and compiling them.