Beginner and Advanced Fitness Training for Boxing
What you'll learn
- Follow a training program specific to boxing to improve fitness-specific competency.
- Improve one's health including but not limited to: increased metabolic rate, decreased abdominal fat and improved fat oxidation.
- Follow a detailed fitness plan including strength, cardio and boxing techniques.
- Understand each fitness component and its importance.
- Learn key benefits to using a heavy bag.
- Achieve a new level of muscular strength, endurance and power.
- Students should obtain medical clearance from their healthcare professional before engaging in this or any type of fitness.
- In preparation for this course, students would benefit from having access to a gym facility with weights and boxing equipment.
- Some boxing experience may be helpful, but not necessary to become a fit boxer.
Beginner and Advanced Fitness Training for Boxing teaches basic boxing fitness designed to increase muscular strength, agility, speed, power and cardio endurance -- the perfect course to improve your fitness!
Conditioning is where it all starts. If you cannot last three minutes in the ring and recover within a minute, you shouldn’t be in the ring. You have to train with a purpose and train to be fit. Your plan has to be logical and well thought out. This course will prepare you and help you become a fit and well-balanced boxer.
The course includes workouts with cardio, intervals, speed bag, shadow boxing, sparring, bag work and strengthening exercises. You will sweat, burn hundreds of calories and build a strong core.
The program combines the fitness components of strength, flexibility, agility, power, speed, endurance and quickness all into an easy to follow program. There are beginner workouts and more advanced workouts. Each daily workout is specific and will help you reach your goals.
So, enroll today and become a better and more fit boxer. With a 30-day money back guarantee, there is no reason not to give it a try. You will be glad you did!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and more advanced boxers who are interested in improving their boxing fitness.
Hi my name is Jen! As a trainer and golf fitness specialist, I want to inspire and educate you about health and fitness. I'll share with you what I know about fitness to help you meet your goals.
Learn through my online training courses, programs and support from me.
My experience working as a personal trainer, athletic trainer, coach and teacher have enabled me to share what I know with you today.
I also was a collegiate soccer player, triathlete and runner for many years.
I currently have a full time job in IT working with Drupal which is a content management system for websites. On my off time from building online courses and working you will find me on the golf course.
I look forward to having you in class.