Become your best self: Achieve breakthrough transformation
What you'll learn
- Learn key principles from the world of self-help/ personal development in form of a comprehensive curriculum (as against scattered pieces of advice on individual topics, which are not very effective!)
- Assess your current situation along the various life areas: Physical (Health), Intellectual (Work), Social (Relationships), Financial (Money), and Spiritual (Soul)
- Define your target aspirational states for each life area and create a transformational roadmap to bridge the gap between current and target states
- Assess your current situation along each of the key elements of personal development: Self-image, Beliefs, Charisma, Passion, Goals, Mind control, Self-talk, and Time management
- Define your target aspirational states for each element and create a roadmap to bridge the gap between current and target states
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Have an open mind
- Give a sincere attempt to understand the principles even if they are not in alignment with what you have always believed
- For the first time, it is recommended that you follow lectures in the given order, as this course is a comprehensive curriculum and has been structured to make it most effective for you
- After the first time, you can come back to individual topics as you like
- Complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first; the real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises
"Our ‘Inner World’ shapes our ‘Outer World'" is the single most important insight from the world of self-help/ personal development.
No matter what country, what culture we are from, there is something common among us human beings – we all want to be somebody living a good life!
There is tons of material on self-help/ personal development available these days, and while those individual pieces of advice in the form of quotes or videos provide healthy food for thought, they might not necessarily make a lasting difference as it is typically piecemeal advice without a comprehensive understanding and structure around how it all works together.
This is where a comprehensive curriculum that teaches the most key principles around self-help/ personal development can make a difference!
The objective of designing this course is to enable you to get quick yet lasting results. In this course, you will learn the most key principles relating to self-help/ personal development that I have gathered from my extensive reading and experience (300+ self-help/ personal development books over ~20 years).
I have developed a dedicated framework that covers the 3 key aspects of personal transformation having 8 elements in total:
- Self-image (How you see yourself?)
- Beliefs (How you see the world?)
- Charisma (How the world sees you?)
- Passion (What makes you come alive?)
- Goals (What is your vision?)
- Mind control (How to assign empowering meanings?)
- Self-talk (How to talk to yourself?)
- Time management (How to use the greatest leveler?)
This course will introduce you to the most key principles that every person must understand as irrespective of the fact if you believe in or practice these principles or not, they still continue to apply for you! Once you master these basic principles, you won’t need to read up any more detailed literature.
A number of custom-designed exercises have also been included, which have proven effective for myself and many others around me. The exercises will help you assess your current situation (know exactly where you are stuck!), define your target state and design the transformational roadmap for you to bridge the gap and achieve your breakthrough. Ensure that you complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first.
Real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises. Once you learn how to do one full iteration of the exercises and are able to take yourself to the next level, you can repeat the entire iteration from your new normal, and continue to be on that upward trajectory, of hitting higher and higher levels.
Post undertaking this course, you will feel more “in control” of your life and be more successful in achieving the results that you desire along each of the life areas:
- Physical (Health),
- Intellectual (Work),
- Social (Relationships),
- Financial (Money), and
- Spiritual (Soul)
As the world around us continues to transform rapidly creating more and more awareness and opportunities for everyone, it becomes imperative for having a happy and contented life that one has more clarity on what they want from their own lives irrespective of what others around them are doing! This is where again, having a stronger understanding of one's own body, mind and spirit comes into play.
With this short introduction, I would like to invite you to join me in this transformational journey. I have done my best to ensure that this course delivers significant value to you. Despite that, for some reason, should you feel you didn’t get adequate value for your money, feel free to go for the 30-day money back.
Take action, enroll in the course, learn the principles, apply them and become the best version of yourself!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is serious about self-help/ personal development and is keen to take his/ her life to the next level along the various life areas: Physical (Health), Intellectual (Work), Social (Relationships), Financial (Money), and Spiritual (Soul)
- Anyone who is keen to master the key elements of personal development: Self-image, Beliefs, Charisma, Passion, Goals, Mind control, Self-talk, and Time management
- Anyone who is keen to unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement in his/ her life
- Anyone who is keen to gain more control over themselves and thus their life
- If you are already into self-help/ personal development, this course will help you see the bigger picture and serve as a quick refresher
- If you are new to self-help/ personal development, this course will introduce you to the most key concepts that you need to know without really requiring you to go through tons of material on these topics
Born and raised in New Delhi, Rohit was 15 when he read his first self-help book. He got intrigued by the principles and techniques and since then, he started on a journey of his own – a journey into the world of self-help/ personal development, to identify those fundamental principles that explain the difference in the quality of people’s lives.
Passionate about people for ~20 years now, Rohit has read 300+ books in the areas of psychology, philosophy, leadership, motivation, coaching, and entrepreneurship, and attended seminars from world renowned inspirational speakers. Over the years, Rohit absorbed and applied the principles, tools and strategies in his own life, and found them to be extremely effective. The techniques helped him appreciate his own unique gift of being able to detach from a situation and see it from a distance both for himself and for others, putting him in a unique situation to coach others. Rohit published author of two self-enrichment books, “Begin with ‘I’” (2015) and “Acing the Quarter-life” (2016).
Rohit has been an extraordinary academic achiever and holds B. Tech (Electronics and Communication) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee and MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. Rohit has been working with top-tier management consulting firms for 9 years across Middle East, Europe and Asia. Rohit has travelled to 35 countries, is a trained life coach and gives motivational talks in his free time.
Rohit is now based in India and splits his time between New Delhi and Bengaluru.