BECOME A GREAT SINGER: Your Complete Vocal Training System
What you'll learn
- The MOST Successful Singing Course on Udemy.
- Chris Cornell, Layne Staley, Geoff Tate and Ann Wilson all trained THESE techniques. You will be part of that legacy of training.
- Extend Your Vocal Range.
- Learn How To Hit The High Notes! Guaranteed.
- Learn Vocal Distortion & Vocal Rasp Techniques.
- STOP Pushing and Squeezing Into The High Notes, GUARANTEED.
- Develop Your Head Voice for a Four Octave Range.
- Learn How To Get Your Voice Into Cry Vocal Mode.
- Customize Your Own Vocal Workouts To Fix YOUR Unique Vocal Problems.
- Learn About Singing Vowels & Onsets... Famous in The TVS Method.
- How to Train The Voice for Contemporary Styles. NOT Classical.
- Any computer, tablet or phone that has internet access.
- A Keyboard (Can Be An App. or Something Small & Simple).
- Amplification With Microphones If Possible, But Not Required.
- Patience and the ability to take the time to learn the program and method.
- Click On One Link & Enter One Password to Access a Provided External Training Page.
ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE THE 119-page EBOOK for FREE FROM "THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING" WITH THEIR PURCHASE!
This has never been offered before on Udemy!
Udemy's BEST SELLING Singing Course for over 5 Years!
Over 23.5 Hours of Content with Over 160 Lessons.
Get an opportunity to WIN a FREE Microphone with This Course!
Get a FREE 120 Page eBook with This Course.
Get 8 FREE "Myth Busting About Singing" Lessons with This Course.
Video Demonstrations of How To Do Every Workout From The Creator.
53 Pre-recorded Solo Piano Workouts on the Quick Access Training Page.
53 Videos of Robert Lunte Demonstrating each Workout.
Workouts Come in Different Speeds.
Workouts especially for Women & Men.
Provided Notation for Each Workout.
View The Testimonial Videos & FREE Performance Videos In The Curriculum.
"Hi Robert, Your course, BECOME A GREAT SINGER: Your Complete Vocal Training System has just been rated 9.5/10 on Coursemarks, an online course review, and rating service. Here are your stats. Your course is in the TOP 4% of 94,680 courses! We are truly impressed. We are one of the largest digital course review sites with 94,680 independent reviews. Every month, 101,400 learners search for courses like yours on Coursemarks". -Dr. Michael Curtis. Founder of Coursemarks
"I am a professional opera singer and I have found some exciting new insights in this course. Robert's courageous foray into the realms of what we opera singers would consider being "extreme singing" ( similar to "extreme sports") has given me new lenses through which to view vocal technique." - Belinda Metlitzky Silbert
"Hands Down- THE best vocal training ever...I can't say enough about how well Robert Lunte explains and demonstrates the techniques and the theory behind the art of singing." - Michael Rendon
"I'm only about a week and a half into the course, but the difference is absolutely dramatic. The training techniques are very different from anything I've ever experienced." - Cole Gentles
"TheTVS Vocal Training course is no joke. It's the real deal. If you're aspiring to become a successful singer this is the place you need to be." - Bram Hilden
"ROBERT DOES EVERY VIDEO IN ONE TAKE! The amount of understanding and organization in his head must be "beyond" to pull that off especially when you are talking about voice technique and vocal science. Why is he not on a syndicated show?" - Shane Colbert
The TVS vocal training courses and books are widely considered to be the most comprehensive and complete home study vocal training programs ever developed for singers of all styles and levels of experience. Sold in over 179 countries. Enjoy this special course that focuses on one singular mission, Belting In The Head Voice. Now available to Udemy students at an amazing price!
Scroll through the curriculum / the list of video lectures to preview the value contained in this complete vocal training system. You CAN become a great singer. It's not genetics. It's science, applied with the right practice habits.
Enroll now, start following through with Robert's techniques, and apply the practice techniques.
See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Singers of all levels; Beginners & Advanced.
- Baritones that need to learn the techniques to sing high.
- Singers that want to learn vocal distortion, rasp, grit and vibrato.
- Singers that seek to increase vocal range, endurance and stability for singing.
- Students prepared to train and practice 30 - 120 minutes, 2 - 6 days a week.
- Singers interested in learning the science of singing and how the singing voice actually works.
- Students that are fed up with programs that do not work, that seek a course that will finally give them results.
Robert Lunte is the founder of The Vocalist Studio (TVS). TVS is an Internationally recognized voice training school for singing vocal techniques, public speaking, teacher training, and vocal related events. Robert is also the author and producer of the critically acclaimed vocal instruction training online course and book, “The Four Pillars of Singing”.
The TVS Method is practiced in 175 countries worldwide. Mr. Lunte's book has sold over 10,000 copies, and the numerous online courses are widely recognized as the most comprehensive home study courses ever produced for singers, enjoyed by an estimated 100,000 students world-wide. Vocal coaches and students who attend Robert’s training learn a proven methodology, which gives them the knowledge and skills to offer or sustain an effective and successful singing voice and training practice. Robert Lunte and his sponsors have hosted over 65 vocal masterclasses in over 12 countries. thevocaliststudio dot com
Robert is a Master Trainer with FIRE-UP Training, a sales training company that teaches corporate sales teams and keynote speakers how to present more effectively and runs the FIRE-UP Training, accent coaching program that helps executives to speak better English. fireuptraining dot com.
Robert is the founder of courseCREEK Consulting, an eLearning company that helps educators, companies, and anyone with a great idea to learn how to turn their life lessons into online courses. coursecreek dot com.
Robert stays active as a vocalist as a session singer in the Seattle region, original projects, and product demonstrations for sponsors and is an active member of The National Association of Teachers of Singing, The Grammy's and The Voice Foundation.