- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively communicate to a web API from an Android application
- Understand how to use an event bus to decouple Android applications
- Use third party libraries to implement a powerful app structure
- Use flavors to organize server code within an Android application
Here we will see what app we are going to build and why it is important to learn how to parse Json data. In addition, the source code is also attached.
Using an event bus to decouple an Android app has many benefits such as higher app performance and better organization. We will see how to effectively implement an event bus into our project in this lecture.
In this lecture, we will take a look at the database we are going to be working with. In addition, we will obtain all the necessary credentials to use the database.
- Be familar with Android Development and Java Programming
Parsing Json data from a web API into an Android Application, is a critical skill to have as an Android Developer. In this course, you will learn how to do just that by using advanced third party libraries. You as the student will build one app with the instructor that will demonstrate effective communication with a web client API.
This course is a relatively short one making it is perfect for quickly improving your development capabilities. In addition to learning about parsing Json data, you also learn an effective way of organizing your Android apps by using an event bus. Further, you get the instructors knowledge on any and all Android related questions regarding this course or not.
- This Android course is meant for more experienced developers who want to learn about Json
- If you are completely new to Android, this course is not for you.