Certified Diploma in Relationship Counseling & Coaching
What you'll learn
- The course provide a psychological personality test that you would use to discover your personality profile.
- Get to know your personality profile based on the evidence-based psychological method.
- Get a magical toolbox that can help you towards thriving and fulfilling relationships.
- We will dive deeper into the roots of all conflicts in human relationships, even if the relationship is with your loved one, your family, friends or colleagues.
- This is a practical course that can be used in any relationship and not just in intimate relationships.
- Learn how to evaluate your personality and choose a suitable partner with whom you have harmony in terms of personality.
- Promote your understanding about your own and your partner's personality profile.
- Recognize and avoid both dangerous characters and those who will make your life miserable.
- This is a very helpful & practical course, where you can promote your skills in an effective way and in no time.
- After participating in this course, you have the ability to be your own relationship counselor, and also help others.
- You can employ the tools and technics in your own coaching practice.
- This course does not require any prior experience or qualifications.
- Students get a questionnaire to assess their own personality, and we build up our knowledge step by step throughout the course.
- This training course can be studied anywhere with access to the internet.
- Students will also get access to a MP3 version of the course, for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- You can access your training course on a tablet, smartphone, or PC.
Hi and welcome to the course,
I am sure you know how much relationships affect our mental health, mood, and physical well-being.
I am thrilled that you are interested in this course. This is a certified course on relationship & premarital counseling and coaching, which can be a great asset in your coaching and counseling practice.
I have tried to make this course short but practical without sacrificing the important content and necessary knowledge.
Therefore, I am confident to promise you that this training course will give you practical tools that will help you in your practice of relationship coaching or you can be your own relationship counselor.
You can use these tools and skills in all of your relationships. For example, in your relationship with your kids, your parents, your family, even your colleagues, your boss, or your employee.
With this training course, you will get the necessary tools and skills to promote your coaching practice or become your own relationship counselor, and I am also happy to answer any questions you may have on the way.
After taking this course:
You can give counseling advice and coach couples toward a better and more fulfilling life
You can coach people who have problems in their intimate or romantic relationships.
You can promote your counseling practitioner for premarital issues.
You will gain a better understanding of choice theory and reality therapy.
You understand the roots of human behavior and get to know yourself and your clients even deeper
The good news is...
That toolbox is already in our grasp, and we can find many valuable tools to help us in challenging situations, have better coaching and counseling practice, or become an expert in our own relationships.
My name is Dr. Farzin Shahrokhi, and I am a clinical neuropsychologist working at Paya Mental Health Academy. I am working extensively in integrative psychotherapy and medical psychology.
I have specialized in Schema Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Couple & Family Therapy, and mindfulness-based therapies for individuals, couples, and families.
Who this course is for:
- It is a course for anyone who is interested to get a deeper understanding of themselves.
- Anyone who wants to grow & develop their relationship towards a more fulfilling relationship.
- This is a perfect course for anyone who is going into a committed relationship.
- This course gives valuable skills to anyone who already is in a committed relationship.
- There is no gender bias in this course. So, it's a must for everyone of any age who is interested in an intimate relationship.
- Counselors and coaches who want to do more work with couples.
My name is Dr. Farzin Shahrokhi. I am a Clinical Neuropsychologist and Doctor in Business Administration (DBA). I work at Paya Academy and Paya Solutions ltd. as CEO, senior tutor & counselor based in Norway.
In psychology, I am working extensively as a tutor for integrative psychotherapy & medical psychology, with specialization in Schema Therapy, ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), DBT (Dialectic Behavioral Therapy), Family and couple therapy, and mindfulness-based therapies for individuals, couples, and families.
In the business & leadership field, my main focus is on leadership and management skills training, business coaching, and project management to help individual entrepreneurs and organizations thrive and develop in their profit-making and motivation building among their staff.
I love studying and enjoy helping people achieve better mental health and step toward more fulfilling relationships.
Therefore my educational background is, to some extent, colorful.
I started at a young age by studying "Civil Engineering," which led to a Ph.D. in Earthquake Engineering. After a while, I was nominated as the president of the board for the "Royal Norwegian Society of Earthquake engineering" for several years. During that time, I also received an honored award as an international expert in civil engineering.
As my career led me toward management responsibilities, I got into a new field of study: MBA (Masters in Business) and a DBA (Doctor in Business) from "Oxford Edu".
A bit later, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety as I worked too much and meet the wall with burnout and fatigue.
So, I started to visit a psychotherapist and was amazed by the wonderful world of psychology and neuroscience.
It was the start point on my journey in the world of psychology. I studied psychology (Oslo University, UiO), neuroscience for mental health (King's College London), medical psychology (London metropolitan), and Doctorate in clinical psychology & counseling (AIU).
During my career, I decided to be an entrepreneur. Therefore I have established three companies in Norway since 2016, including "Paya Consult (2016)", "Paya Solutions Ltd. (2020)", and "Paya Academy (2018)".
Luckily all three companies are alive and active.