Master Finance in Three Hours
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose and usefulness of the three major financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows).
- Practice on how to prepare Income Statements by the use of a variety of exercises and templates.
- Understand how the Accrual and Cash accounting methods recognize revenue and expenses.
- Practice on recognizing revenue and expenses based on Accrual and Cash Accounting with real business examples.
- Understand in the Balance Sheet the different categories and individual financial accounts, apply the accounting equation and prepare balance sheets.
- Practice on the preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows by the use of exercises and templates.
- Explore the benefits of different financial analysis methods, such as trend analysis, vertical analysis and variance analysis for effective decision making
- Practice on Financial Analysis Methods by the use of exercises and templates, draw conclusions, and make decisions to improve financial performance.
- Consider different methods by which a business may be financed at its early or later stages.
- This course assumes you have some or no knowledge in Finance or it's been a while since the last time you used Finance.
"The most Effective and Efficient Way to Learn is to Practice"
Enroll Now and GET ACCESS to:
- 3+ hours of Screen Cast Dedicated Videos (screen capture with audio narration)
- Practice Problems (in Excel & Word Formats)
- Useful Financial Templates (in Excel & Word Formats)
- Examples using business-related financial Information (real life applicable learning)
Acquire very quickly and with lots of fun and applicable knowledge of vital financial topics applicable to all businesses, such as:
-Income Statement-Balance Sheet-Statement of Cash Flows-Accrual and Cash Accounting-Financial Analysis Methods (Trend Analysis, Vertical Analysis and Variance Analysis)-Financing A Small and Medium Size Business (Bootstrapping, Crowd-Funding, Angel Investors and Venture Capital).
Right upon completion of the taught material and practice problems you will be able to:
a) understand and apply easily finance, b) evaluate financial information, and c) make effective financial decisions.
Why take this finance course?
It is a practice-based course since you can 'learn finance only by doing'. This is achieved through:
-The use of multiple case examples in the video lectures illustrating thoroughly finance topics;
-The numerous exercises and financial templates that are provided to students as a way for them to practice and internalize more deeply the taught material.
-The student support provided by the instructor on any questions students may have regarding the course.
I am looking forward to helping you understand the above financial topics, since you will need to apply them in your own job, business, studies or life.
" Learn Finance Once & For All "
Let's Start ... Learning Today!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs, working professionals, college Students, anyone interesting in understanding easily, quckly and in a highly practical manner Finance.
- For the best possible understanding of this course, it's highly recommended that students complete all exercises since the best way to understand finance is through practicing.
- Those who have little or no undestanding of business finance, those with prior finance knowledge who have not used finance for quite some time and those who attend or have attended theoretical finance courses and need to get a more practical understanding.
Yiannis graduated from Saint Xavier University, in Chicago-Illinois with a Bachelor of Arts (with honors) and an M.B.A. with a focus in Finance. His areas of expertise are Corporate Finance, Business Planning Consulting, Online Hospitality Training and Consulting for Hospitality Educational Institutions.
Recently he launched his new blog called 'Finance for Hospitality' where someone can find his articles, video tutorials, financial templates and other services.
Presently, he is a senior lecturer for Cardiff Metropolitan University and London Metropolitan University in Corporate Finance and Business Planning. He has also over 15 years of teaching experience in other higher educational institutions, such as the University of Leicester, University of Wales, University of Surrey, Bournemouth University and Heriot Watt University.
Yiannis has advised more than 100 startups in the Corporate Finance and Strategic Planning areas. Recently, he has established a new company, Eduxenia, specializing in Online Training for Hospitality Businesses. Finally, he provides consultation services for Higher Education Hospitality Institutions.