BandLab for beginners
- Access to the free online software 'BandLab'
Ever wanted to learn how to create and produce your own track? This course is perfect for you. Learn how to import and manipulate loops, use FX, discover automation, record in vocals, and MORE with this easy to follow, step by step course. Ideal for beginner students, keen to learn more about the world of music production.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner music production students
- Students curious about music production
- Students interested in recording a song
- Music students and musicians interested in recording
- Students curious about music technology
- Dance music production
- 02:12How to get started with BandLab
- 03:45How to start using the basic controls within BandLab
- 03:07How to import loops into BandLab
- 02:33How to edit loops in BandLab
- 04:26How to use the drum machine in BandLab
- 03:28How to use FX in BandLab
- 04:22How to use automation in BandLab
- 02:22How to record vocals into BandLab
- 06:37How to manipulate vocals in BandLab
Our names are Alain Maurel and Katy Russell. We teach physical and online workshops, performance classes, and one to one tuition. We also run the biggest Trinity College London music exam centre in the UK, the Planet drum music school in central London. We have a combined 35 years experience of teaching drums, singing, and music production. We hope you really enjoy our courses, as we had tremendous fun putting them together.