AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework - Hands On Learning!
What you'll learn
- Develop and deploy AWS Lambda functions properly with the Serverless Framework
- Learn the fundamentals and advanced options of AWS Lambda
- Deploy three real world projects that interact with S3, SES, Step Function, SNS, EventBridge, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EC2 & CloudWatch
- Learn YAML and configure and manage your entire deployment using code
- At the end, you'll be ready to write any AWS Lambda functions you desire
- Learn AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- Good to have basic knowledge on Python or NodeJS for scripting
- Basic understanding of the AWS Cloud is preferred to take this course
- Recent Mac / Linux / Windows machine
- Knowledge of the command line is preferred
- Lots of desire to learn new exciting things!
AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework is the QUICKEST way to get started in the serverless world, to deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing any servers!
This course, unlike others, has an approach that teaches you how to deploy AWS Lambda functions from the first lectures properly.
no manual work through the AWS UI
all your configuration and deployment is coded using YAML and the Serverless framework
no headaches packaging your functions as zip files
AWS Lambda is a fantastic tool to master when learned the right way.
Save in cost - you only pay per usage
save in operational burden - no servers to manage!
Scale automatically from 0 to millions of API calls.
Additionally, you will learn AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model), another framework used to configure, develop and deploy serverless applications.
For this course, we'll deploy several real-world functions to AWS Lambda:
An automated thumbnail generation service on S3 (Python)
A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda (nodeJS)
A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda (Python 3)
An Email Service Using Lambda, SES, API Gateway, and NextJS for the front-end (NodeJS)
An Email Subscriber Service using SNS, API Gateway, S3, EventBridge (Schedule), DynamoDB, Lambda, SendGrid API (NodeJS)
After finishing the course, you'll be able to write any function you want.
In this course, you will be learning, by doing, everything you need to know to be proficient at using AWS Lambda and integrating with many different AWS services through the Serverless Framework and AWS SAM framework!
Try this course, and you have 30 days to be refunded if you don't like it. You have nothing to lose!
This course also comes with:
Lifetime access to all future updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to learn about AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS Lambda and the Serverless Architecture
- DevOps who want to learn how to properly deploy and automated the deployment of Lambda functions
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how Serverless Apps are Architected, Built and Deployed
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.