[NEW] Amazon EC2 Masterclass (Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
What you'll learn
- You'll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 at the best cost
- You will be able to pick the perfect EC2 Instance for your Application
- You'll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 with a Load Balancer
- You'll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 that Auto Scales
- You will know all the moving parts of EC2 and become an EC2 expert
- You will know about some of the most recent EC2 features!
- !! This course only deals with EC2 running Linux, not Windows!!
- Basic Knowledge of AWS is better, but not necessary
- Basic Knowledge of computing / applications is preferred
- Basic Knowledge of Linux is preferred (we'll run a few Linux commands)
- Any Mac / Linux / Windows machine
- Lots of desire to learn new exciting things!
AWS EC2 is the fundamental core component that every AWS Professional should know about.
If you know nothing about EC2 or feel you could learn more, this course is for you!
I guarantee you'll learn something on EC2 you wish you knew all this time.
In this course, we will explore in-depth, with hands-on lectures, all the components of Amazon EC2, including the most recent components such as Application Load Balancer and newer options for Auto Scaling!
In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know about EC2 and seamlessly deploy your applications in the best possible way, with the optimal configuration, resiliency, and cost-efficiency.
In this course, we will put all the concepts learned into action using the Course Companion Application. This application mimics what a real-life application would look like and expose excellent behavior for learning!
Amazon EC2 Master Class is the best way to get an excellent overview of all the possibilities offered by AWS EC2:
> Learn EC2 and master all its concepts
> Go through Hands-On examples to practice what we learned with the companion course app
> Learn how to choose the best EC2 Instance Type for your application and workload
> Learn how to use the newer Application Load Balancers properly
> Learn how to use the newer policies for Auto Scaling properly
> Get a great understanding of advanced rules in Security Groups for optimal security
> So much more!
Note: This course assumes you have some knowledge about Linux, and we will not be using Windows EC2 instances.
AWS EC2 Course Introduction: Get an understanding of the course objectives and how the course is structured, download the course code, and get ready!
Amazon EC2 Basics: Learn the basics of EC2, such as instances, SSH, Security Groups, Private vs. Public IPv4, EC2 User Data, and EC2 Pricing
EC2 Machine Images (AMI): Learn about AMIs, and build your custom AMI for this course that will have our course application ready to go!
Choosing the right EC2 Instance Type: Learn valuable knowledge to choose the best EC2 Instance for your application. Learn how CPU, RAM, Network, IO, and GPU are used in typical applications. Learn about M, T2 instances, and T2 Unlimited. This section is priceless!
Network and Security in EC2: Learn how to create your perfect security group, properly leveraging CIDR and IP ranges, Security Group to Security Group rules, Elastic IP, and EC2 placement groups.
Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): Learn the fundamental concepts behind Load Balancing in AWS EC2. Learn about the three kinds of load balancers available in Amazon EC2, and set them up correctly in hands-on lectures.
Auto Scaling Groups (ASG): Setup an Auto Scaling Group directly linked to our Application Load Balancer. Observe manual scaling behavior. Setup and Configure Auto Scaling for our application using the old and new policies.
EBS (Elastic Block Stores): Learn what EBS is, its benefits, and the various types of drives you have access to in AWS. Learn how to create, attach, resize, and snapshot your EBS drives.
EC2 Running Modes (cost-saving): Learn the differences between the four running modes of EC2: On-Demand, Reserved Instances, Spot Instances, and Dedicated Hosts.
My name is Paulo Dichone, and I will be your instructor for this course. I’ve taught over 200,000 students online and have helped thousands of online learners like yourself learn about Software engineering and the Cloud.
With AWS becoming much more than a buzzword, I've decided it's time for students to learn how to become an AWS EC2 Expert properly. So, let’s kick start the course! You are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
Lifetime access to all future updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30-Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to learn AutoScaling, AWS Load Balancing, EBS Volume, Network, VPC Security Group, EC2 Instance Types, and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS EC2 and how to deploy their applications to it
- DevOps who want to learn how to deploy and maintain EC2 fleets, Auto Scaling Groups and Load Balancers
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how to design and run an application in EC2, fully leveraging all the components and ensuring the cost remains minimal
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.