AWS AppSync & Amplify with React & GraphQL - Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Develop a production-ready serverless backend API powered by AWS AppSync and GraphQL that scales to MILLIONS of requests
- Deploy a fully functional blogging application using the AWS Amplify framework (with comments and likes features!)
- Learn how to develop Real-Time Subscriptions with AWS AppSync for real-time scalable updates for your web applications
- Learn GraphQL, and how managed GraphQL works in AWS with AWS AppSync
- Prior Knowledge of AWS is preferred
- GraphQL will be taught during this course
*** ---- Full Course Update - 2022 ----***
Have you ever wondered how to create a production-ready backend API in AWS?
On top of it, what if it was all serverless and powered by GraphQL?
What if it could scale to millions of requests?
What if it was... easy!?
AWS AppSync & AWS Amplify is the BEST way to get started with deploying GraphQL based applications in the AWS Cloud, all without deploying any servers, that are infinitely scalable. Welcome to the great world of Serverless computing!
This course is fully hands-on, in which you'll get the chance to practice and learn:
How to deploy GraphQL based backends in AWS
How to develop your next-gen web application using the AWS Amplify framework & AWS AppSync
You will see how you can quickly build a secure, scalable, functional, and real-time application in no time!
Paulo Dichone is the instructor of this course. He is a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the author of highly rated Development courses on Udemy. He has already taught over 200,000 students online and received over 12,000 reviews. Students love his teaching methodology which is heavy on a hands-on, project-based approach.
Section 1 – Course Introduction: Get an understanding of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code, and get ready!
Section 2 -What's AWS AppSync and AWS Amplify - Getting Started: Learn how AWS AppSync and AWS Amplify help us, developers, to build serverless's applications in record time.
Section 3 - Install Development Tools - Setting up our development environment and Installing Development tools
Section 4 through 11 - Full Course on GraphQL and Fundamentals: Deep-dive into learning all you need to know about GraphQL and how to create your own GraphQL API's using Express and Node.JS. This Section could be optional, but it's highly recommended that you at least skim through it.
Section 12 - The AWS AppSync Console - Build a full Serverless API using the AWS AppSync Console. Master AppSync Console by building a simple API.
Section 12 - Real World AWS AppSync API Using Amplify CLI: Getting started building our front-end/Client app with Next JS. Build the AWS AppSync API using Amplify CLI.
Section 13 - Real World AWS AppSync, Amplify CLI and Next JS - Navigation and Authentication with Cognito: Kee building the front-end and back-end functionalities into the Next JS App - Blop App. Adding Amazon Cognito User Pools
Section 14 -Real World AWS AppSync, Amplify CLI and Next JS - Blog App Post Data - Adding and saving posts to DynamoDB in the AppSync backend
Section 15 - Editing And Deleting User's Posts - Allowing authorized users to delete and edit posts.
Section 16 - Adding a Post Image with Amazon S3 Storage - Save images to S3 (Storage
Section 17 - Creating Comments - Using GraphQL mutations to create comments for posts.
Section 18 - Amplify Important CLI Commands - Learn some important amplify CLI commands
Section 19 - AWS Hosting - Hosting our Blog app in AWS Hosting- Preparing and deploying the web app in AWS Hosting using Amplify CLI
Section 20 - Subscriptions - Allowing the app to broadcast onPostCreated event using AppSync subscriptions - making the app real-time driven!
Section 13 - Next Steps!
This Course Also Comes With:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change your AWS skills.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about GraphQL & AWS AppSync
- Developers who want to leverage the AWS Amplify Framework for their next application
- Solutions Architect who need to understand the motivation behind AWS AppSync
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.