Autodesk Inventor in Arabic from Zero to Hero شرح بالعربي.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Autodesk Inventor
- Modelling & Assembly
- Prepare Engineering workshop drawing
- Install the Software so you can learn with me
اهلا وسهلا بالجميع ..معكم المهندس حسام
سنقوم بهذه الدروس باستعؤاض برنامج اوتوديسك انفينتور والتعرف على واجهة البرنامج والأوامر المختلفة سواء بمرحلة السكيتش او الموديلنجوالاسيمبيلي والبريزينتيشن..
ايضا بهذا الكورس سأقوم باستعراض امثلة لرسم عدة قطع ميكانيكية وغيرها ..
Welcome to 3DwithHussam Quick Start Video Series: If you are a beginner or industry professional new to Autodesk Inventor these videos will give you a quick overview of the software to help you decide if you seriously want to pursue a career in 3D.
·Autodesk Inventor's Core Interface and Navigation
·Introduction to Inventor's unique Project Workflow
And if you enjoy your experience working in the software and you are interested in professional training contact me on my Instagram account CAD_CAM_CNC or my youtube channel 3D with Hussam..
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to explore 3D as a career
- students with Beginner, intermediate knowledge about the software
I have more than 19 years of experience working in several areas such as:
Industrial and Mechanical Design, manufacturing, 3D printers, CAD/CAM, Plastic Injection, and I have 8 years of educational experience; teaching several mechanical and industrial Courses, such as CAD/CAM, Engineering Drawing, mechanical workshop, Industrial Safety, Quality Control & manufacturing process.
More about me:
· 11 years of experience in design, with experience in all phases of the design process from idea concept to production.
· Owner of 3d printer machines JgAurora A5, Ender 3, and laser engraving Machine.
· Auto-Desk Inventor Certificate Associate 2012.
· Deep knowledge of CNC Milling, turning machines, Metal Bending & Fabricating.
· GD&T, Read, produce & understand The Engineering drawing for mechanical assembly components very well.
· Deep knowledge in CAD/CAM system.
· Good experience with the use of Measuring tools & the Measuring Machines:
· Excellent Knowledge In manufacturing & Production Processes
· Experience in Project Management, Planning, and quality control.
· Excellent knowledge of plastic injection and blow molds.
· Excellent knowledge of Rubber compression molding processes
· Create from the existing design, full product folder ready to put into action by different departments like production, stores, purchasing.
· ability to produce 3d printed cosmetic prototypes to communicate ideas to marketing, sales and customers at various line reviews and sales meetings by use of Rapid Prototype Machine FDM 400MC
· Prepare tool path for engraving and embossing (pictures, logos …etc.).
· Supervise on Plasma cut or laser cut Machines
· Uses physical mock-ups to demonstrate the Idea of the project.
· Attention to Details and Good Organizational skills