Authentic Chair Yoga from famous Indian Yoga Master
What you'll learn
- Get rid of knee pain, low back pain, neck and shoulder pain
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Develop concentration and succeed in business, work and personal life
- Achieve deep relaxation and calm peaceful mind
- Rejuvenate your body through proper breathing
- Two chairs
'Authentic Chair Yoga' course is about practicing yoga with a chair only. I will show how simple it really is. You need just one or two chairs and 30 minutes per day to practice.
If you are a beginner you can easily start doing yoga with a chair.
If you are a professional, I'm sure you will find some new techniques.
The course consists of 11 videos divided into 6 sections with a given description to each video.
The course is designed for those people who:
are sitting for a long time
don't have time to attend group classes
are working in front of computer for a long time
experienced knee surgeries or have knee problems
You need only one week to complete this course.
Get rid of:
low back pain
neck and shoulder pains
stress and anxiety
Develop concentration, succeed in business, work and personal life!
Achieve deep relaxation and calm peaceful mind.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specially designed for those people who are sitting for a long time and don’t have time to attend group classes, who is working in front of a computer for a long time or whose work is connected with lack of movement, for beginners or those who hasn't time to attend group classes, who has knee problems or experienced knee surgeries, for seniors.
- It will not suit you if you are looking for advanced yoga techniques and asanas. Anyway if you are a professional, you are welcome to enroll this course. I'm sure you will study something new!
My name is Manoj and my full name is Manoranjan Chand. I'm a yoga teacher and ayurvedic practicioner preparing first class yoga teachers on TTC (Teacher Training Course) at several most famous yoga schools in India.
I was born in Orissa, India. From early childhood I had a strong desire to practice yoga. But because I was living in small village, I didn't have an opportunity to start my practice until I arrived to Kerala. From this place my spiritual journey starts.
I attended Shivananda Ashram in Kerala. After some time I became a certified yoga teacher. From that day I could teach and share my knowledge with others.
Later on I graduated from Shiva Yoga Peeth in Rishikesh, improved and strengthened my skills. Studying in Rishikesh, the world capital of yoga, changed my approach to teaching little bit. It became more profound and professional. My classes became more traditional with a piece of some vedic philosophy.I also graduated in Ayurvedic Therapy Course (Ayurveda - indian traditional medicine), which helps me in my yoga practice. I'm sharing with this knowledge with my students which help them to adapt yoga asanas individually according to the features of their bodies.
In 2017 I started a Yoga School named Adishakti Yogashala. We are conducting 200 Hour Yoga TTC, 300 Hour Yoga TTC and Yoga Ayurveda Retreat in India, Nepal, Mexico, Australia and Nepal.
I have a desire to share my knowledge with people who are interested in yoga and I'm willing to expand my horizons through giving these practices worldwide.