Pastries & Desserts - The Essential Beginner's Baking Course
What you'll learn
- How to bake your favorite Pastries & Desserts from the comfort of your own home
- How to easily create and maintain a powerful Sourdough Starter completely from scratch
- Learn & Master how to use Sourdough Starter in Pastry & Desserts
- The techniques used to develop Perfect Tart Baking Success
- Chocolate Brownies - Apple Tart - Doughnuts
- Stroopwafels - Cinnamon Rolls - Tarte Tatin
- Access to Baking Ingredients & Kitchenware
- Access to an Oven & Fridge
- Access to a Clean Work Surface
Have you ever wanted to learn how to bake delicious Pastries & Desserts but didn't know where to start? Then this is the ideal Beginner Baking Course for you!
Serita: "Thank you for Marceau for creating this course which has given me the confidence to explore baking some of my favorite treats! The video structure and resources make for easy to follow recipes and inform of all the ingredients etc that I would need well beforehand. I would recommend this course to anyone with a sweet tooth and a love for pastry keen to go on a great baking experience!"
You will learn everything you need to know about getting started from a French Artisan Baker, Marceau Dauboin, who has taught over 500 Successful Students from across the globe.
Michelle: "Dude, your stuff is the bomb! For anyone who is new to the baking scene (I'm hopeless) I definitely recommend this. Easy to follow steps (with video aids) broken down definitely helped. Great Job!"
This Pastry Course is designed to be the ideal way for you to begin your very own baking journey no matter your skill level. This is why All Recipes can be completed with either Traditional Rising Agents or your very own Sourdough Starter which you will be taught how to make completely from scratch!
You will Learn the techniques & methods to bake Artisan level Pastries & Desserts in the following delicious recipes:
Apple Tart (Pâte Sablée)
Doughnuts (Chocolate & Cinnamon)
Tarte Tartin (Puff Pastry)
Included in this Course is also a Free Original E-book containing all pastry recipe Ingredients & Instructions for quick and easy reference.
All baking temperatures & measurements are also provided in both Metric & Imperial units for complete ease of use. Simply put, there is no better way for you to discover and explore the incredible world of Pastries & Desserts than with this Beginner Baking Course, so enrol today!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners looking to take their first steps in their Artisan Baking Journey
- Sourdough enthusiasts looking to discover exciting new recipes
- Intermediate bakers looking to explore pastries & desserts
Hi there, I'm Marceau! I am a half French, half South African 21 year old from Cape Town. I have been baking as a hobby from my teens up until 2019 when I opened my own Artisan Home Bakery called The Yeastie Bois.
Since then I have worked as a Sous-Chef on Superyachts such as M/Y Kismet and have written three Cookbooks on how to make some of my favourite Breads, Meals & Desserts!
Doing this has allowed me to learn & share more about my passion for food that I could never have imagined possible and I am so incredibly humbled by the amazing support I have received over the years.
I truly cannot wait to embark with you on this amazing culinary journey together.