The Comprehensive Android App Development Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Master Java Programming Language
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Master Android Development and MVC Pattern when Building Android Apps
- Master Modern Android Development with DataBinding
- Build Several Android Apps with the latest Android API's: ROOM, Firebase, Firestore and ML Kit Face Recognition
- Learn Android Development Best Practices
- Learn Android User Interface Design
- Master the Android Studio IDE and Become More Productive
- Learn How to Publish Android Apps to Google Play
- Basic programming experience in general is helpful but not required. The course covers everything you'll need to build Android Apps
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Android App Development will open many doors for you since AAndroidis the most popular operating system in the World.
You may have many reasons you want to learn Android development - maybe you have lots of app ideas but don't know where to start? Or perhaps it's time for a career change, and Android Development picked your interest? Or maybe you want to be more valuable at your company... whatever the reason, you're are on the right path by being here!
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio, and object-oriented Java Programming with this Complete, Up-to-date course. This is the Android Development Bootcamp you'll ever need to learn Android Development from scratch!
In this Android App Development Bootcamp course, you will be:
Building Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
Thoroughly learn the Java Programming Language, which is used to make Android Apps.
Android Building Blocks
Building several full-fledged apps from scratch
Learning how to leverage Android Internal Persistence API's (SharedPreference and SQLite)
Master Android App Design, from start to finish (Android Material Design)
Master new Android APIs such as ROOM Persistence, Firestore Realtime Database, and ML Kit - Face Recognition.
Upload your apps to Google Play Store and reach Millions of Android users worldwide!
And so much more...
This is a hands-on course, which means you will be building several android apps as you learn!
The course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention - by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be practicing and building something meaningful, which will further your understanding of Android App Development. Of course, there are quizzes and challenges as well.
No Prior Programming Experience is Required!
If you are not an experienced developer, don't worry. This course was designed with beginners in mind - you don't have to have any prior experience!
All you need is an open mind and willingness to work (and some patience, too).
You'll learn the Java programming language fundaments such as Java variables, variable types, relational and logical operators, loops, and methods. Once the language basics are covered, you'll then move on to learning Java Object-Oriented Programming concepts - classes, Java Inheritance, and how to create objects from Java classes.
Next, you'll learn the most fundamental Java Data Structures, which help programmers store and manipulate programs' data efficiently and quickly (Arrays and ArrayLists).
Suppose you are familiar with the Java programming language. In that case, you can always fast-forward to the Android Development part of the course, which introduces the fool Bootcamp for Android App Development. In the Android App Development part of the course, you'll focus on building an Android app from the get-go. Thus, you'll be learning Android concepts such as Android Activities, Android Basic Project Structure, Android Layouts, and XML by actually doing the work, building android apps from scratch!
The goal is to take you through the whole process of learning Android development, from zero to hero, meaning from building simple Android apps to building apps that connect to Firebase (remote realtime-database). These apps recognize faces on a photo (MLKit Face Recognition) to learn how to build Android map-driven applications! Along the way, you'll learn how to store data in android(SQLite and Sharedpreferences). You'll learn how to use the fundamental design pattern called MVC - Model-View-Controller to structure your Android projects. You'll learn how to use the most modern Android libraries and APIs like Android ROOM - an alternative way to save Android data! Finally, you'll master how to use Android Fragments to make your apps more versatile and run on different device sizes (phone, tablet).
Additionally, you'll learn how to play sound (Android SoundPool, Android ExoPlayer) and use Android native classes to draw shapes on the screen - by using the Android Canvas class and so much more!
As you can see, this is the course you'll need to get started in Android Development with Java - this is your Android Development Bootcamp course that will take you from zero to hero!
Why Should You Take This Course?
My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the best-selling online programming courses (with over 100,000 happy and satisfied students). This time, I have designed this Android Masterclass course - especially for YOU.
I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development - there's a lot of information out there, but the problem is that none is complete, nor is it updated. I understand how frustrating it's to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
That's why I do what I do - teach.
My sole goal is to show you that you can get started right away with Android development and start building your app ideas!
Don't just take our word for it; see what my past students had to say about the course:
"I liked the course and the professor. I'm taking another course with him because he's excellent in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in the course, and he was updating the course often too. Money well spent." - Kevin ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
"Great course. Very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job, Sir. Thanks for this." - Muhammad - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
"Well, in my opinion, this is a great course since I knew nothing about java and by now I'm able to write my own apps pretty easily." - Michael - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
"Great course! I learned a lot from the numerous examples. I now have the confidence to build my own apps and explore different areas of Android programming. - ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
Great Course!!!! Thanks, Paulo!!!!!" - Ian - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
"I am delighted with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step, and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very; clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing." - Antal - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
"Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years, and I still found this course informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course." - Douglas - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
Sign up today, and look forward to:
Over 45 hours of HD 1080p video content (and growing)
Build several fully-fledged apps, including ones that use ML Kit Face Recognition, Android ROOM Database, Firebase, Maps and JSON APIs, etc.
Challenges and Solutions
Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
My great sense of humor :)
So what are you waiting for? Start learning in this ultimate Android Development tutorial, where you'll go deep into android development tools, such as Android Studio and Android App Development.
Enroll today and start learning.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android Developers
- Web Developers who want to Learn Android and Java
- Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps are Built
- Anyone who wants to Learn Java and Android Development
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.