Android Developer Interview Preparation Guide
What you'll learn
- Prepare for a technical and behavioral interview for a junior/entry level position as an Android developer
- Practice how to answer Android technical questions
- Practice how to answer Java technical questions
- How to mentally prepare for the interview
- How to set yourself apart when answering technical and behavioral questions
- Master mock interviews and whiteboard problems
- Craft the best resume/CV and developer portfolio to showcase your skills
- Be able to build a fairly complex Android App
Do you want to immerse yourself in the Android interview prep process so you can land your first entry-level Android developer job?
Have you wondered how to structure your Android Interview practice, so you feel confident and well-prepared to tackle the actual Android Developer interview?
Well, wonder no more! The Android Developer Interview Preparation Guide is here!
Android development has been rapidly growing since Android was first released over a decade ago.
This course will give you the technical and mental confidence you need to ace your entry-level Android development job interview.
By the end of this course, you'll have improved your Android interviewing skills dramatically!
In this course, you'll learn how to ace your Android Developer interview by:
Learning how to answer common Android and Java technical interview questions,
Practicing mock and whiteboard interviews
Mastering how to think through any given problem and come up with the solution.
Interviewing can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be: the key is preparation and adequate planning.
This course will guide you through the process of preparing for an Android technical and behavioral interview for a junior position as an Android developer.
We’ll go from what fundamental Android skills you need to have under your belt to understand what interviewers are looking for on the interview day: from a technical and personality standpoint, to how to answer questions like "What's your biggest weakness?".
We’ll also cover general tools and libraries android developers are generally expected to know, as well as learning methods to continue practicing and preparing for the interview. Interactive Mock Interviews included!!
No experience? No problem - there's a strategy I share in the course on what to do if you have no experience.
Section 1 – Course Introduction: Get an understanding of the course objectives, how the course is structured, and how to get the most out of this course.
Section 2 -Initial Preparations - Your Resume, Portfolio & Online Presence: Learn how to craft an excellent resume, android app portfolio, and Github.
Section 3 - Understanding Big O, Data Structures, and Writing Good Code - Learn the basics of Big O notation and time complexity and what constitutes good code.
Section 4 - Android Core - Specific Android Interview Questions: Deep-dive into learning how to answer the most fundamental Android development questions and answer technical questions the right way!
Section 5 - Android Application Design (System Design) - Understanding how to answer Android Architectural Design questions. You'll go over a few App Design Mock Interviewers so you can see how to answer this kind of question.
Section 6 - Java Programming Language-Specific Interview Questions: Learn how to answer specific Java Programming language questions. You'll have a mental map on how what keywords you need to include when answering technical questions.
Section 7 - Behavioral Specific Interview Questions & Wrap-up: Learn how to answer behavioral questions such as "Tell me your biggest weakness" and other common behavioral questions.
The course also includes several resources to help you further prep for your android interview:
Interactive Mock Interviews!!
List of most popular Interview Prep online tools such as LeetCode and Pramp
PDF documents with more Android interview questions & Answers for you to practice
Tips and advice on the Android interviewing process
By the end of this course, you will have all the tools you’ll need to ace your Android technical interview for a junior position as an Android developer!
This Course Also Comes With:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Links to interesting articles and lots of good code to base your next template onto
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day, "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Take this course and prepare to ace your entry-level Android developer interview and get your dream Android Development job!
Who this course is for:
- Junior level Android Developers seeking employment
- Junior Kotlin and Java Developers seeking entry-level Android Development job
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.