What you'll learn
- Use Analysis for Office and create reports with it.
- How to use filters and display data
- How to use VBA in Analysis for Office workbooks
- Display Information and data in your reports
- No knowledge about SAP Analysis for Office needed
In this course, you will learn SAP Analysis for Office from scratch. I explain every single function of Analysis for Office to you. So you can start with no knowledge about Analysis for Office. And if you have already some knowledge about Analysis for Office, you can look into the advanced section and see what you can do with Analysis for Office.
You will learn how to filter data in different ways like in hierarchies, by members or via the background filter. How to customize the user interface and use the Analysis for Office options and technical settings to configure the behavior of Analysis for Office. If three is a setting to change the behavior, I will point it out to you.
I show you the different context menus you get on each function and how you can use it. You learn about the variable prompt and also about variables in Analysis for Office.
If you want to rank your data or display information about your data in your reports, you find information how to do so.
You will create hierarchies on the fly and create own calculated and restricted key figures. Furthermore, you will learn how to create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with your data and how to use Excel formulas in your report.
I teach you how to format and display your data in your report with conditional formatting, Microsoft Excel styles and charts which are linked to your data.
You also get an overview about the Analysis for Office API and Microsoft VBA.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for employees in companys which have to use the Analysis for Office as reporting tool
After training as a computer science businessman, I have educated oneself to a network administrator at the chamber of industry and commerce. Then I completed the training to business computer scientist, which is synonymous with the master craftsman. As further qualification I have completed the advanced training business informatics at the chamber of Crafts. Currently I am studying Business Informatics at the University of Applied Science Wismar.
I have very good knowledge in Microsoft Office, as well as in Visual Basic (Application). I also have basic knowledge in ABAP and SAP Business Objects. In SAP Business Warehouse and Analysis Office I know myself well besides, I have extended basic knowledge in SAP ERP.
- Writen the book SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office - The Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction of SAGE Office Line at the company Padcon GmbH and Jurchen Technology GmbH
- Programming a project planning and costing solution in the ERP system Alphaplan including time schedule
- Experience in development of process chains, queries and data extraction
- Development of an automated reporting for 18 branches
- Conception, training and Implementation of own solutions to business warehouse systems
- Experience in staff training and programming
- Know-how in systems implementation and project management
- Development of automated reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office