An Introduction to User-Centered Design
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Research methods to gain a better understanding of your target-audience.
- Design strategies for user-centered problem solving
- An interest in user-centered design and/or user experience
- Paper (and stickynotes) as well as a writing utensil (pen, pencil, marker), would be helpful.
This course will explore several techniques for flushing out high-level design solutions for your projects and get inside the minds of your target audience. You will be empowered with methods you can immediately implement in your day-to-day work.
The course will include:
Research methods to gain a better understanding of your target-audience; and,
Design strategies for user-centered problem solving
I hope you take advantage of the activities provided in the course, as well as all the lecture videos. Each section of the course will start with a section introduction video and a section conclusion video. The first section of the course is offered, through Udemy, as a free preview of the course. Section two of the course will start to dive into the core content of the course.
Created by Frank Garofalo, Principal Consultant of Garofalo UX.
- Anyone new to the user experience (UX) profession.
- Entrepreneur working on creating a new product.
- Entrepreneur working on updating an existing product.
- Anyone at a company working on creating a new product
- Anyone at a company working on updating an existing product
- A user experience (UX) intern
A user-centered design method for generating a level of understanding and compassion / empathy for your target audience.