An introduction to showcalling for Stage Management Students
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 28 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basics of showcalling for corporate events
- The differences between calling for theatre and corporate & the transferable skills
- There are definite transferable skills between theatre and corporate showcalling
- A basic understanding of calling a show
- You should have learnt the basics of how to compile your showbook and give cues
This course is to give you a good understanding of the skills required in corporate showcalling. The advantages of coming from a theatre background when entering the corporate showcalling world.
You will learn about all the technical departments involved on a corporate conference or event together with the roles of the producer and the involvement of the client.
Videos give you a step by step walk through of all the roles and the process for a showcaller from arrival on site to delivery of the show.
There is a short video demonstration of how it sounds to hear a show called at the end of the course.
- Year 2 and 3 stage management students
- People already starting work in theatre stage management without formal training
- This course is for people either in training or with some comparable experience of stage management