Amp Your Ask: Networking Online for Entrepreneurs
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize who you should be connecting with to build your business in a smart and authentic way.
- Know how to approach top influencers, media outlets, dream clients, potential collaborators (and more!) with confidence.
- Build authentic relationships that will help you and your business grow.
- Leverage social media to amp your ask and connect with big names.
- Use the scripts that got my work mentioned in USA Today, that Seth Godin said yes to (and more!) and adapt it to your situation.
- Utilize certain tools, hacks and techniques to find (the hard to find) emails of big names.
- Rock the art of the follow up.
- You will need a PC, Laptop or mobile phone to access the materials. If you want to print the worksheets, you will need a printer.
- Social media accounts to connect with people as recommended in the course.
This course is for entrepreneurs who want to connect, collaborate and make asks to grow their business effectively. I published my first book, got major influencers to endorse my work, created a world wide known campaign, End Sex Trafficking Day, raised over $40k and had big names like Seth Godin say yes to writing for my book all by utilizing the power of connecting. Connecting isn't just about communicating - it's about showing up in a smart, passionate and authentic way to the people who will resonate with your vision and help you move it forward toward your business dream.
This course can be broken down into 4 core objectives:
- Get clear on your business goals and fears around connecting.
- Recognize who you should be connecting with to achieve your goals.
3. Learn how to effectively connect to build relationships with heart.
4. Learning how to create the 3 asks every entrepreneur should know how to make
-I show you all of the techniques I use including scripts that allowed me to create mutually beneficial relationships that substantially grew my business.
-You can move through this course in a day if you want, but I suggest you take at least 3 so that you can let the material sink in.
-All lessons are taught via screen share and video.
-You should take this course if you have a vision for a business or project that's a world changer. There are so many people that are willing to help your dreams move forward, you just have to connect with them first.
- Online business owners who want to grow their business by connecting with others online.
- Entrepreurs, change makers, non profits and those who know they need help from others to grow their business but have no idea where to start.
- Introverts who have a hard time asking for the help they know they need to grow their business.
- This course isn't for people who want to beg, manipulate or take advantage of others so they can gain something in return.
Learning the importance of aligning your goals with your asks so you can get clear on who to ask what. I also cover how to create these goals.
We all have them, even when we don't think we do. Fear is a big form of resistance that stops us from moving forward on amping your ask which is why in this lesson I teach you to recognize what your fears are so they no longer have a hold over you. I also cover the most common fears that we all have around asking...hint hint, you're not alone.
In this lesson I talk about the importance of creating a people bucket list so you can get clear on who you want to ask. This is a powerful step to take in order to grow your business and create lifelong relationships by utilizing the power of asking.
There's also a worksheet below to download with this lesson.
In this lesson I give you an inside look at how I chose the media outlets I wanted to be featured in, the writers I wanted for my book and more.
I've also linked to a website below that you can use to get niche targeted media opportunities delivered straight to your email inbox.
Some people think you need to have a 25,000 website in order to get started online and get yes's from big names...nope, and I'm proof. But you do need to be prepared in a few ways before making your asks and this lesson shows you them so you can be professional and so others can find out more about you.