[NEW] Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes
What you'll learn
- Deploy an EKS cluster using CloudFormation
- Scale your Kubernetes cluster
- Setup kubectl properly to access your cluster
- Setup administration using the Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploy a stateless application on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- Deploy a stateful application on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
- Deploy a stateful application (such as Wordpress) with EFS network drives
- Use the AWS CLI & eksctl CLI
- Learn how to use Fargate on EKS
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes is mandatory: API Server, Kubelet, Master & Worker Node, Pods, Deployments, Services, Networking within Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of AWS is mandatory: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Security Groups
- Basic knowledge of Linux & shell is mandatory
Setting up and maintaining Kubernetes yourself on any cloud provider is painful... but now with Amazon EKS, the management of the Kubernetes control plane is entirely handled by AWS. As a result, you will have more time and fun deploying your own applications the same native Kubernetes way you've known all along, on the cloud provider you love... AWS!
Have you learned Kubernetes before but never got the chance to properly try out Amazon EKS? Then, this course is for you!
In this course, we will explore the features and setup of Amazon EKS alongside many hands-on lectures.
In over 4 hours, you will learn:
how to deploy your EKS cluster using CloudFormation
how to scale your Kubernetes cluster
how to set up kubectl properly to access your cluster
how EKS works under the hood and its integrations with AWS
how to set up administration using the Kubernetes Dashboard
how to deploy a stateless application on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
how to deploy a stateful application on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
how to deploy a stateful application (such as WordPress) with EFS network drives
manage your Kubernetes cluster using the AWS CLI and eksctl CLI
In this course, we do not cover the basics of Kubernetes or AWS, and focus solely on the usage of Amazon EKS.
You need to know
For Kubernetes: Namespaces, Services, Deployments, Volume Claim
For AWS: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Security Groups
For Linux: familiarity with Linux and Shell
And then you can confidently take this course!
This Course Also Comes With:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Full downloadable code to reproduce the hands-on on your machine
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30-Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
This course could change how you use Kubernetes in the AWS Cloud.
Learning and getting hands-on on AWS EKS helps you enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your job. Take your career to the next level by learning AWS EKS today!
Take the course now, completely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- AWS architects, who want to get ready for using Kubernetes on AWS
- Kubernetes users, who are curious how Kubernetes on AWS works
- Everyone who is interested in Kubernetes, AWS and how to use those services
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.