Alteryx: Real-Life Exercises For Data Analytics!
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 41 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Averages with outliers
- Create dynamic concatenations
- Create robust Regular Expressions formulas
- Understand types of Joins and how they work
- Parse data using Text to Columns
- Create Percentage Format
- Convert date to string formats and string to date formats
- Create Generate Rows for loop expressions
- Work with Transposing and Appending data
- Perform Log Transformations
- Create Time Differences
- Combine Merged Strings
- Create Running Averages
- Determine distance using Spatial tools
- Find Missing Values
- Create Batch Macros
- Create In-Database Connection
- Create In-Database Joining and Aggregation
- Work with Fuzzy Matching
- Count Key Words
- Combine Files from Single Input
- Create Multi-Row Formulas
- Perform Data Cleansing
- Create Dynamic Variables
- The basic course "Alteryx: Self-Service Analytics In Your Hands" is a pre-requisite
- Students already need to have Alteryx Designer installed
Learn Alteryx through Real-Life Exercises and deliver deeper insights for key business decision-making in hours, not weeks.
In this hands-on Alteryx training you'll experience and solve real-world analytics problems easily and quickly that will allow you to cleanse, prepare, fix, and explore data and the endless opportunities of self-service data analytics.
An era where organizations are focused on real-time data to solve problems, a vital business decision relies on four key factors: Identify the problem, analyze the possible solutions, evaluate the possibilities that are likely to bring you closer to your goal, and make the decision. This decision can be streamlined to the hands of stakeholders by utilizing advanced analytics through the powerful data preparation and blending capabilities within Alteryx.
Use Alteryx and Analyze Data to answer complex business questions
- Access, cleanse, and blend data from multiple sources using drag-and-drop tools
- Discover, manage, and understand data in your organization to improve analytic productivity
- Keep data in the database by accelerating the preparation, blending, and analysis of large sets of data
Contents and Overview
This course is meant for all skill levels. You will be on a data analytics journey from exploring the tools and the workflow canvas to robust tool utilization that will empower your data. Each section provides new tools to use and apply what you're learning immediately.
This is your step-by-step actionable guide to solving real-life exercises and real-life use cases. Every lecture is independent, you can start in whatever section you desire.
The course is broken out in multiple sections with quizzes included. You'll learn when to transpose and join your data, how to convert string to date formats and vise-versa, which parsing methods are best for the use case scenarios, why batch macros are useful, and much more.
You'll be fully prepared to data prep, analyze, examine, and present data for deeper and faster insights.
- This course is for anyone with solid beginner level skills in Alteryx
- This course is for anyone who wants to take their Alteryx skillset to the next level