Algebra 2 & Trigonometry: A Complete High School Curriculum
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 183 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify functions using the vertical line test
- Solve absolute value equations and inequalities
- Add, subtract, and multiply matrices
- Find the inverse of matrices and use the inverse to solve encrypted messages
- Graph linear functions
- Solve systems of equations and inequalities
- Use test points to find boundaries of linear inequalities
- Identify and describe polynomials
- Divide polynomials using long division
- Factor polynomials
- Identify and FOIL complex numbers
- Graph quadratic, cubic, square root, and exponential functions
- Use Descartes' Law to identify positive, negative, and imaginary roots of polynomial functions
- Solve basic trigonometric function problems (sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, secant, and cotangent)
- Convert from degrees to angle measure
- Plot basic radian measures on the unit circle
- Students will need access to the internet
- Students will need headphones or speakers to hear the audio
- Students will need a PDF viewer and/or a printer to view and/or print out the supporting materials
This course is an intricately-designed, complete Algebra 2 curriculum. It incorporates all aspects of a traditional Algebra 2 course and also includes two units on basic trigonometry.
The units, in order, are:
- Introduction to Matrices
- Transformations of Matrices
- Determinants and Inverse Matrices
- Absolute Value and Inequalities
- Introduction to Functions
- Linear Functions
- Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Dividing and Factoring Polynomials
- Radical Expressions
- Quadratic Functions
- Special Functions
- Polynomial Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- The Unit Circle and Angle Measures
These 17 units incorporate all the topics of Algebra 2.
While this course was designed to cater to high school Algebra 2 students, adult education learners who are studying for High School Equivalency exams can also benefit from the information provided in this course.
Similarly, teachers who would like supplemental material for their Algebra 2 classroom should take this course. If you are a teacher, feel free to download and use these PDFs in your own classrooms.
- Students should take this course if they have already taken Algebra 1 and/or Geometry
- Algebra 2 teachers who would like supplemental material should take this course
- Adult Education students who are studying for the HSE/GED/HiSET/TASC should take this course
Each lesson has a video quiz and worksheet that matches the information in the lesson. They are added as resources for each lesson.
However, if you would like to print out all of the video quizzes and worksheets from the beginning, the attachments here are all the video quizzes and worksheets for the entire course.
There are 17 units (16 numbered units and a bonus unit between units 2 and 3), which are divided into 5 different PDF files (these files are pretty large, each being 50-100 pages).