Alfresco - Introduction to the Company and its Products
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what the Alfresco Company is
- Understand what products Alfresco offers in the ECM and BPM space
- Learn about ECM and BPM is
- Alfresco Content Services (ACS) introduction
- Alfresco Process Services (APS) introduction
- Alfresco Governance Services (AGS) introduction
- Understand what Alfresco Media Management is
- Understand what Alfresco Records Management is
- Understand what Activiti is
- Have an interest in Document Management, Content Collaboration, Business Process Management, Media Management, or Records Management.
This course introduces you to the Alfresco company and its products. It is useful if you are wondering what the company does and what products it offers. So if you need to get on top of what Alfresco offers in the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) world, then check it out.
The course starts out explaining what ECM and BPM is and then continues on to introduce the Alfresco Content Services (ACS), the ECM offering from Alfresco that supports Document Management, Collaboration, and Workflow. The Media Management and Records Management modules are then introduced, which are modules that run on top of ACS.
We end the course with and introduction to the Alfresco Process Services (APS), which is the BPM offering from Alfresco. We look at basic process design and implementation, and also cover how easy it is to integrate Alfresco Process Services with Alfresco Content Services.
- Anyone wanting to know what Alfresco is, the company and its products.
This lecture introduces you to Enterprise Content Management (ECM).