Artificial Intelligence: Practical Essentials for Management
What you'll learn
- Continued access to latest articles on groundbreaking AI developments
- 7 Principles to lead an AI journey in an organization
- Key techniques of Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- How to become data ready for AI - TUSCANE© method
- How to decide whether to use AI at all, & whether to Build or Buy a solution - FAB4© Approach
- How to measure AI performance & lead AI adoption in the organization
- How to identify strong vs. weak AI solutions, and ensure desired results
- How to frame AI strategy & policy
- How to manage organizational risks with AI
- How to estimate the financial AI valuation
Why this course: When a new AI tool like ChatGPT is launched, how can you quickly make sense of what its risks and benefits are, and how to leverage it in your organization? 70% of AI initiatives in organizations fail today not because of a lack of good AI solutions but because of a lack of understanding of AI among the managers - the end users, decision makers and investors in AI. Recruiters & Executives are struggling to find business professionals with a practical understanding of AI. This course is designed specifically to teach current and future managers all that they need to know to lead and manage AI use, without having to code and build AI models. You will:
1) Learn both technical & managerial aspects of AI
2) Identify the right AI solution & learn rare managerial frameworks to lead AI journeys successfully in an organization.
3) Get recognized in the use and management of AI/ML/DL by getting certified.
4) Gain competitive advantage in a hiring process or at work by being AI ready.
5) Instantly understand how any new AI technology, like ChatGPT, works and how to leverage it at work
What this course covers:
What is AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning, and how are they different from BI
7 Principles of an AI Journey
How to decide whether a problem needs AI at all
If AI is needed, how to become data ready – Tuscane Approach
Once ready, how to decide whether to build or buy a solution as well as what the risks really are with doing AI incorrectly – Fab-4 Model
How to tell whether a software uses AI, or what kind of AI it uses
How to differentiate powerful AI solutions from weaker ones
How to determine which AI technique(s) can solve your specific business or organizational problem
How AI analyzes different types of information, how it makes predictions, how it recognizes images, how it communicates with your customers, or how a robot learns to behave like humans! This will involve some of the most popular Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques that are being used today: Classification, Regression, Decision Trees, Ensemble Learning, Clustering, Association Rules, Search Algorithm, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing, ANN & CNN, Generative AI, LLM & ChatGPT
How to measure AI’s performance with a 4-step approach
How to get others to use it in the organization
How to implement it successfully so that you don't waste thousands of dollars and hours of effort
How to estimate the financial value of an AI solution
Best Practices to formulate an AI strategy
7 Principles of Human-AI Work Policy Framing
How to minimize risks associated with AI for an individual and the organization
Ideal for: The classes have been designed to provide in-depth practical knowledge on AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning if you:
1) Are interested in AI/ML/DL/Generative AI to advance your careers or to use it effectively to accomplish tasks at work
2) Have limited time but would like to get a thorough managerial understanding of AI/ML/DL/Generative AI
3) Do not need or are not interested in learning how to code AI/ML/DL/Generative AI
Bonus: At the end of each lesson, you will also get access to reports on some of the amazing & scary ways in which AI is being applied on you. I'll be updating the course with newer articles as and when they appear, which you will have free lifetime access to.
Special Thanks: Wife, Partner & Creative Support, Pooja Chitnis.
Who this course is for:
- Executive Leaders
- New Graduates
- University / College Students
Malay A. Upadhyay is an expert in AI-led growth enablements. As the Chief Growth & Operations Officer at SalesChoice, an award-winning AI platform-as-a-service, he has guided numerous businesses on their transformative AI journeys. He also serves as an advisor to the Customer Experience Program at the University of Richmond. His dual-focus on AI-led growth has earned him recognitions as one of the Most Influential Business Leader to Watch Out by CEOTime Magazine, and one of the Top 10 Pioneering Business Leaders by Mirror Review.
A top Marketing Operations voice on Linkedin, Malay's extensive global portfolio encompasses diverse industries such as F&B in Dubai, hospitality in India, manufacturing in Italy, energy in the US, and more recently, healthcare, telecom, high-tech, and logistics in North America. This rich background has bestowed upon him a profound understanding of the intricacies within each sector. Prior to the onset of the pandemic, Malay also served as a board member of the esteemed AI Directory and contributed to the formulation of the European Commission's AI policy through his involvement with the 'High-Level Expert Group' in the European AI Alliance.
Malay has trained 300+ revenue managers and executives on how to get the most out of AI enablements to supercharge their growth and solve some of the most complex organizational challenges. The successes and failures he has encountered have allowed him to devise best practices and some of the first managerial frameworks around AI. They feature prominently in Malay’s ‘AI Management’ series of books, which he authored with one of the world’s largest tech publishers. They are also an exclusive part of his educational Masterclass and training curriculum.
Malay’s creations continue to aid and impact organizations and professionals alike. With an astute grasp of customer acquisition and retention cycle involving Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, he has automated large swaths of this process. Given the power of such automation and its risk to professional jobs, Malay has also created the AI Job Calculator that estimates how much of one’s job can be automated with AI at any time, allowing professionals to better plan their career trajectory.
Malay holds an MBA from Queen’s University (Canada), an MSc in Marketing Management from Bocconi University (Italy), and Bachelor of Engineering from Manipal University (India).