The Advanced Forex Course for Smart Traders
- Students will benefit from having access to Forex charts
The Advanced Forex Course for Smart Traders is based on the careful study and application of the principles and practices of the famous "Market Wizards".
The Market Wizards are the elite traders and investors interviewed by Jack D. Schwager in his Market Wizards series of books.
This includes great traders such as Richard Dennis, Van K. Tharp, Tom Basso and Ray Dalio.
In this Forex course we have isolated what it is these top traders do, and how they think and present it to you in a week-by-week lesson format.
Here are the twenty lessons:
- The power of beliefs and how they shape your trading
- The 25 beliefs of highly successful traders and how to model them
- The scientific path to financial freedom
- How to develop a compelling model of the forex market
- How to get an edge and trade like the “house”
- How to set objectives that let you risk less and win big
- Why it's through position sizing that you achieve your trading goals
- The key to Forex system development: market types
- Damn good Forex set-ups
- How to stalk a “low risk /high reward” entry point
- How your stops get hunted and what to do about it
- Trading what's in-front of you with a complex exit strategy
- Trading after the trade: advanced trade management techniques
- How to run your trading business like a hedge-fund
- How to avoid system death for good.
- How to develop the master trader mindset
- The one secret the world's top trading psychologist recommends
- How trading is a game and you make the rules
- Constructing advanced position sizing algorithms
- The 12 daily tasks of top Forex traders
- How to get in the trading zone like an elite athlete
- Writing your trading plan and executing your strategy
Who this course is for:
- The Advanced Forex Course for Smart Traders is suited to any level of trader whom has a grasp of the very basics. If you’re newer to trading, it will teach you the right way to do things… if you’re experienced it will provide you with more tools and sharpen your mental edge.
- The course is NOT for students looks for training on basic terminology or how Forex trading works.
- 10:06The Road Map to the Advanced Forex Course for Smart Traders
Sam has been trading since 2007. Sam is an ex-army officer and he holds a masters in Leadership. In 2008 Sam joined one of the top 10 Global Forex brokerages, where he worked in both Australia and Singapore. Since then he started a share investing business, SpoonFed Investor and Forex trading business FX Renew.
Heavily influenced by the Market Wizards, the following are five of Sam’s core beliefs on trading:
- Entries give you an edge but position-sizing is how you achieve your trading objectives
- It’s how you trade the market after you enter that matters
- Work on your belief structure first. It will change everything
- Mistakes kill trading systems, so learn to be in the zone and be mistake free
- Trading is 100% psychology, as everything from placing a trade to developing systems is about the quality of your decisions.
Sam’s trading style is rules based discretionary. He looks to define the market type and direction using fundamentals and technicals, and then uses price action to stalk an low risk/high reward entry across time frames.