Shh! 12 Secrets Only the Best Administrative Assistants Know
What you'll learn
- After taking this course, you'll be able to explain (and start using!) several barely-known strategies to:
- ** Lead up your boss and use your power wisely.
- ** Cope with a bad or difficult boss.
- ** Be more organized and manage your time better.
- ** Reduce your stress level!
- ** Increase your confidence.
- ** Say "no" without feeling guilty or making enemies.
- ** Self-promote without suffering a backlash (especially important for women!)
- ** Avoid job-breakers.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. A basic understanding of the job description of most administrative or executive assistants helps, but it's not necessary.
90% of students who enroll in this course finish it (which for Udemy courses is WAY WAY above average!). What does that tell you? That this course is well worth taking!
Have you wondered why some admins or executive assistants seem to have their act together, and navigate life with poise and confidence while others suffer, get pushed around, work super hard without being recognized, or live in stress?
Successful admins know the secrets that make people around like them and support them. They look like they're under control, they have a fantastic attitude, and they even know how to toot their own horn, how to say no, and how to manage their boss, all without making enemies or seeming bossy!
Dr. Susan Harrison has trained thousands of admins, and she will be your mentor. She'll help you gain practical skills that will make you more productive and more valuable than ever before.
Learn better ways to deal with a difficult boss, to look and get organized, to stay motivated, get support from others, use your power effectively (you have more power than you may think!) and handle the pressure of multiple tasks, deadlines and bosses.
It's not "common sense". It's a skill successful admins have taken time to develop. Dr. Harrison is here to help you get started. After just one a half hour, you'll have a different perspective: the one that will take you places.
Enroll now. You owe it to yourself to improve by studying this course. Remember: if you don't invest in yourself, why would anybody else?
What are you waiting for? Start showing your value by being proactive!-
Who this course is for:
- Administrative assistants
- Executive assistants
- Aspiring administrative or executive assistants
- Trainers and coaches who work with admins on their personal or professional development
- Anybody who's joining the workforce and wants to know best practices