A Guide to Ransomware Protection
What you'll learn
- About Introduction to Ransomware
- Types of Ransomware, How it its works,
- Precautionary Measures,
- Preparation against ransomware and handling ransomware incident
- Basic knowledge in IT sytems and interest in Cyber security Domain
In the recent years ransomware became talk aof the town and is creating big issues for small as well as big organizations and hence it is important to understand all about the ransomware from primariy organizations point of view as well as Individual's point o view to a certain level.One should know how the ransomware works and how to protect our organization against ransomware and also what can be done in case of ransomware attack. I tries to cover all teh topics over here.
It talks about Introduction to Ransomware, Types of Ransomware, How it works, Precautionary meassures, Preparation against ransomware attacks and handling any ransomware incident.
Students who are interested in learning cyber security specific topics and interested in working with organizations in the IT security domain.
One should have basic understanding of systems and networks. Should be proficient in computers.
No special requirements except a computer or a laptop or mobile phone. In addition one need speaker or headphone for listening purpose.
Students with interest in the cyber security domain should opt for this course. However it does not talks about how to create or operate the ransomware. Please use it for benifiting your organization and to get understanding about teh topic.
Students will understand how to deal with ransomware and also prevention measures. They will understand the options available for recovery and provide them with the confidence required for dealing with ransomware.
Ransomware being a prime topic nowadays and also companies specificlly requires people with good amount of dealing with ransomware and hence student with sufficient knowledge with have an edge over others.
It can help students to get various job roles including security analyst, security engineer, incident handling team mebers etc..
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in learning cyber security specific topics and interested in working with organizations in the IT security domain.
Area of Competency:
1. Information Awareness Program
2. Information Security Workshop
3. Cyber crime investigation and Digital Forensics
4. Information Security Management System
5. Wireless Network Security Workshop
CISSP September 10, 2011
RHCE Oct 7, 2008 (Certificate Number - 805008015434538)
CCNA June 24, 2002
MCP July 26, 2003
Honours and Awards:
• “Exceptional contribution in IT infrastructure services”: Persistent Systems
• Certificate of appreciation “Excellent performance as Team Lead”: Kace (Dell,USA)
• Programme committee member – Govt Polytechnic College.
XSS - A powerful way of exploiting Web based Applications,[HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine
Sniffing and MITM Threats and Countermeasures, [HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine.
Wrote articles for daily news paper
Regular blog writer on information security topics.
Cyber Security Activities:
Speaker – Cyber Threat Summit (International Cyber Threat task Force)
Speaker - Cyber Summits
Speaker in government events
Conduct guest lectures and workshops for various colleges.