911 Detox for Optimal Living
What you'll learn
- How to detox your body from the inside and out in just 21 days.
- How to chose the right foods for supporting the liver functions.
- How to chose the right herbs, spices, and vitamins for effective liver detox pathway.
- How to make easy and yummy detox foods.
- How to reset your hormone balance gradually after coming out of the detox plan.
- How to select the right macronutrients and portions for optimal living.
- Have a healthy & lasting relationship with food to stay fit for life.
- How to make simple and delicious foods for your new lifestyle.
- First Step: Get yourself a decent blender or a juicer.
If you’ve EVER tried commercial diets, you’ll agree with the fact that they RARELY work for long-term weight loss.
When you are in your 20s and 30s, you tend to “eat less and move more.” This may work for you at the time, but as you get older, no matter how hard you train, you don’t seem to get the results that you want and/or you end up getting trapped in yo-yo cycle. At this point, it isn’t what you DO that is the primary driver of your fitness goals anymore. Rather, it’s what your body DOESN’T DO that is now in control!
In order to counter this effect and help you get rid of unwanted belly fat (and keep it off for the long-term), you need to address the root cause.
The best way to approach weight loss is to:
(a) Clean your body internally
(b) Introduce nutrient-dense foods into your daily meal plan.
The problem is that you may not have time to prepare your meal and/or not know how to cook (i.e. not WANT to cook). Therefore, your best bet is to grab a pre-packaged meal or to eat at a restaurant during week.
I’ve been working with clients who have multiple jobs and responsibilities with their kids and spouses. Their problem is “NO TIME”!!!
It was painful for me to see clients struggling to take care of themselves with so little time and too many responsibilities.
But, no matter how bad their situation was, I had to deliver the results that they needed and wanted!
Over the years, and through countless hours of practice, I have found a blueprint to burn belly fat and increase energy levels in less time for optimal living.
My “911 Detox for Optimal Living” course will guide you on this journey and introduce you to the concepts of:
(a) How to detox
(b) The right detox foods
(c) Simple and effective detox recipes
(d) Post-detox plan
(e) Numerous other invaluable and informative tidbits to help make your journey as effective as possible for you.
Please remember that if you want to change your body, you MUST change your habits! This plan will guide you to build bulletproof habits that will transform YOU from the inside out!
So act now, and start your journey to your best YOU today!
Who this course is for:
- If you can’t go through your day without coffee and caffeinated drinks
- If you feel sluggish and/or need nap after your meals
- If you crave for sweet, pizza, pasta, bread or any other processed carbohydrates.
- If you have sinus allergies.
- If you have ongoing fatigue.
- If you catch colds and flu easily.
- If you are depressed and not motivated for anything and everything.
- If you have bad PMS symptoms (female)
- If you crave salty foods such as chips, fries, and cheese products in the evening after work or late nights.
- If you’ve tried multiple commercial diets, but in the end gained all your weight back with interest (extra 5-10pounds) - stuck in that vicious up-and-down cycle.
- If you’ve experienced ongoing constipation for many years.
- If you are looking for sustainable energy, high quality sleep, mental clarity, and physical strength, 911 Detox for Optimal Living may be just the solution for you!
Veronica Yoo is a Holistic Nutritionist, Published Author, Continuing Ed-credit Instructor, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, and WBFF Professional Figure Athlete with many years of personal and client-based experience.
She is a lady who is very connected to her family. Her father played a very large part in her becoming the person she is today, he put the foundation and taught her what is important and also instilled a work ethic in her that would enable her to take on any task and complete it, and complete it with success. The ability to put in long hours of research and work every day without complaining.
Most of Veronica Yoo's clients are middle-aged men/women who have weight issues as well as other health problems that need to be addressed so they can live a healthy and optimal life. She is very well versed in the benefits of herbs vitamins and minerals which can be used to help treat many problems that modern medicine is used to treat, but without any of the side effects.
She is a firm believer in cleansing and detoxing the body when starting with new clients who need "Metabolic Detoxification" and is a specialist in hormones and how they affect the problems which may be affecting the client, there are many different reasons why clients are overweight and unhealthy and she coaches closely each client with a different plan to make sure they get better, get healthy and of course take off the unwanted weight they have gained over the years.
Veronica loves her work and enjoys researching through medical journals and cross-referencing with a functional medicine practitioner, naturopath, and functional medicine nutrition and lifestyle plans that will ensure success and will benefit her client’s health and well-being!