- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to mix and match structural pieces in Blender like Legos to have fun while building
- Make balconies, door, roofs, stairs, garages, structural support through columns, window outlines, and more.
- Add color to your houses to make them pop
- Use the houses you make in this course for games, city designs, 3D printing, and more projects that need 3D art
- Import your assets into Unity for game development
- Set up Asset Store tools, with which you can put your art on Unity's store and make money!
- Navigate Blender.
- Put the art you make in this course into your portfolio.
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- Unity (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Maximize efficiency: make your creation process as convenient as possible!
Make modern houses. Import assets into Unity!
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its awesome and expansive tools
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Create your own materials
- Make 3 low poly houses in Blender
This course was funded by a #1 Kickstarter project
I am Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive, one of Udemy's top instructors. I've made over 20 courses teaching people like you how to make digital art. I have experience using many different platforms including Blender, Photoshop, MakeHuman, and Maya.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye. You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips. You will have so much to add to your portfolio. I will show you how to export models for use in virtually any software of your choice.
Learn to make multi-level houses in Blender in 2 hours!
We will import the models into Unity 5.6.0f3 so that you know how to put them into a game to take your game art to the next level. This is the course you need to get ahead of the competition.
Make modern low poly houses in Blender & import into Unity!
- Make the first floor of a house
- Build upon the first floor to make a second floor
- Make more houses by swapping around shapes to make more layers and different types of designs
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain every process step by step.
Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome course. Stand out by becoming both technical and creative.
Enroll now - this deal won't last forever
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.
Please go to the link below to download and install Blender.
Blender is the 3D modeling software we are going to be using for this course. It is free and works on both Mac and PC. The interface is virtually the same. The only major difference is the hotkeys.
See you in the course!
Before we dive into making a model, I explain the basics of the professional Blender 2.78 interface. Don't be intimidated! Even absolute beginners can start with me.