3D House Design in Blender: Make Low Poly Art for Unity®
What you'll learn
- Learn to mix and match structural pieces in Blender like Legos to have fun while building
- Make balconies, door, roofs, stairs, garages, structural support through columns, window outlines, and more.
- Add color to your houses to make them pop
- Use the houses you make in this course for games, city designs, 3D printing, and more projects that need 3D art
- Import your assets into Unity for game development
- Set up Asset Store tools, with which you can put your art on Unity's store and make money!
- Navigate Blender.
- Put the art you make in this course into your portfolio.
- Blender 2.78 or higher (free)
- Unity (free)
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC
Maximize efficiency: make your creation process as convenient as possible!
Make modern houses. Import assets into Unity!
- Learn to use Blender and navigate its awesome and expansive tools
- Understand modelling principles
- Learn design tips and more techniques
- Create your own materials
- Make 3 low poly houses in Blender
This course was funded by a #1 Kickstarter project
I am Kevin Liao from Mammoth Interactive, one of Udemy's top instructors. I've made over 20 courses teaching people like you how to make digital art. I have experience using many different platforms including Blender, Photoshop, MakeHuman, and Maya.
You will learn how to produce as efficiently as I do. Learn how to develop a creative and technical eye. You'll be hungry to learn more and astonished at the power at your fingertips. You will have so much to add to your portfolio. I will show you how to export models for use in virtually any software of your choice.
Learn to make multi-level houses in Blender in 2 hours!
We will import the models into Unity 5.6.0f3 so that you know how to put them into a game to take your game art to the next level. This is the course you need to get ahead of the competition.
Make modern low poly houses in Blender & import into Unity!
- Make the first floor of a house
- Build upon the first floor to make a second floor
- Make more houses by swapping around shapes to make more layers and different types of designs
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. I am qualified and experienced with modelling, so I'm able to explain every process step by step.
Learn to get started with making your own computer models right now in our awesome course. Stand out by becoming both technical and creative.
Enroll now - this deal won't last forever
Who this course is for:
- Game developers who want to better their game art
- Anyone who wants to get creative
- Beginners who want to learn 3D modelling.
- Beginners who want to learn how to use Blender.
- Game developers who need art assets for a game.
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.