30-Day Reduce Your Anxiety Challenge
- This course is designed for people who feel they worry too much
- All you need is a willingness to take action and try to complete the challenges
Do you want to feel less stressed and more positive in 30 days? Our challenge is designed to do just that. Say "yes" to yourself for the next month.
This challenge looks a positive lifestyle changes: no intense therapy or exposure. It will edge you out of your comfort zone just a little, so that you can start feeling better without being overwhelmed.
And it works. Check out the results from our trial:
- 78% of people said it was enjoyable
- 89% of people said they felt more positive about life
- 100% of people said it reduced their day-to-day anxiety
Why should take part?
This challenge isn't for everyone. You SHOULDN'T take part if...
- You are looking for a quick fix that will cure your anxiety overnight
- You are not willing to invest any time in improving your wellbeing
- You have completely given up on life
This challenge IS for you if...
- You value your happiness and think it is worth fighting for
- You think there is at least some chance you can change
- You enjoy receiving support and encouragement
It's not your fault that you worry. But it is your choice to do something about it. Stop dithering and join us for this challenge: I'm looking forward to welcoming you on board.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to worry less, improve their mood and enjoy life more.
Chris Worfolk is a psychologist and software consultant. He is the author of nine books and has taught over 50,000 students on Udemy. He specialises in software, career coaching, mental health and resilience.
Chris is the founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and co-founder of the Leeds Anxiety Clinic. He is the author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety. He has a degree in psychology from Leeds Beckett University.
Previously, he has spent over ten years working in the IT industry helping companies including Sky, Asda, Capita and the NHS improve the digital products. He is the author of numerous books including How to Exit VIM and the IT Contracting Master Class. He has a degree in computing from the University of Leeds.
In his spare time, he is an ironman triathlete, ultramarathon runner, competitive public speaker. He lives in Leeds with his wife and daughter.