Starting 2D Game Development in Unity with C#
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create 2D games in Unity 3D
- Learn the foundations of game development
- Have the skills to move up to bigger and better games
Explore some of the decisions you will need to make before deciding on the platform.
Make the background parallax based on camera movement.
How to create a parallax background.
- Prior knowledge on C# is highly recommended
Unity 3D is one of the most powerful free to use game engines available today and is an excellent place to start building games.
This course will cover the foundations of using Unity and building a 2D platformer game.
Make sure you watch our free to view videos to prove to you why this is the Unity course you need out of the pack.
What you will learn:
- How to navigate and use the Unity Interface
- Game development concepts and theory
- Build a platformer game from scratch including animation, phyiscs, character movement, objects to collect, platforms and much more
- Learn about structuring your game with a main menu and level selection
- Create re-usable prefabs to build games quickly and elegantly.
This course will be supported as long as possible with lifetime access, our other courses have been re-recorded several times due to software updates which offers amazing timeless value.
Full source code and public domain resources provided.
- Someone eager to get in to game development but doesn't know where to start