(Oxford Diploma) Stress Management - the practical approach.
What you'll learn
- 320 Coping skills for stress - current October 2022!
- Healthy Coping Skills - embrace!
- Unhealthy Coping Skills - avoid!
- Manage: Depression; Anxiety; Emotions - your life!
- Basic Art Therapy
- Basic Poetry Therapy
- Basic Music Therapy
- SEVEN WORKBOOKS - this is not just 100 lectures....
- 31-day course in stress/pain management
This course details 300 ways to reduce and/or cope with STRESS - skills that you can apply to every day life!
What more could be wanted?
This Stress Management course features the following:
Coping skills aimed at the problem
Coping skills aimed at emotions
Healthy coping strategies
Unhealthy coping strategies
Case studies where you are asked to apply the coping skills
A new 31-day section in managing pain and stress. This has THREE resources per day
Plus over 300 clearly identified coping skills...enroll today!
SEVEN Coping Skills workbooks.
Fifteen coping strategies
DBT and coping skills
A FREE COURSE (link)
12 Coping Skills for Christmas
Proactive coping inventory
Dyadic Coping Inventory
Brief Resilient Coping Scale
A special section on the impact of COVID-19:
This is a 54 hour course. Add in all the manuals and examples - and the homework - then this is easily a 100-hour course. Think of the course in terms of its key elements:
a. the lectures themselves
b. the various resources attached to individual lectures
c. the manuals/workbooks
d. the Q/A - which doubles as a Discussion Forum!
This is a course to be truly involved in, to share ideas, to give feedback but most importantly : to manage stress.
Go slowly. Remember: lifetime access!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to navigate life well
- People experiencing Anxiety, Depression, and other forms of Mental Illness
- Students who want hundreds of skills BUT ALSO want to know how and when to apply them!
- Students who want detailed notes and workbooks - all provided
- Students who want Instructor interaction
I currently volunteer for:
Different Strokes (Stroke charity) - Ambassador
Age UK - running a book club
NHS - Culture liaison
NHS - interview panels
Sport in Mind - Support
Multiple Sclerosis - Support Worker
Trinity Learning - - visit Primary Schools
Oxford Recovery College - tutor
Horton Hospital - Hospital radio
Story Telling Museum - guide
43+ years experience teaching Economics, Business, Sociology, Politics and other subjects in schools, universities and other colleges - State and Private Sector. Appeared in 100+ films (including corporate training and fitness videos). 100+ books on Amazon. Featured by the BBC, Polish TV, The Times, The Telegraph and...The Sun.
· University of Oxford (Philosophy and Economics)
· Oxford Brookes (Teacher training)
· University of Glamorgan (Business and Economics)
· Professional qualifications at Masters level
· Business and Economics degree
· Examiner for four major examining boards, at ‘O’ and ‘A’ level.
· Three teaching diplomas plus CELTA
· Qualified fitness trainer
Key academic positions held:
· Principal Oxford School of Learning
· Director of Studies: St Joseph’s Hall, Oxford
· Head of Economics: Cherwell Tutors
· Head of Business and Economics: Pipers Corner School, Buckingham
Founder: Almost Random Theatre
Business and Economics background
Set up and ran Oxford Conferences and ran 50+ Business/Economics conferences at schools - all fees to charity
Amazon Business/Economics books include:
· Case studies for Business
· Time management for teachers
· Creativity techniques in Economics
· Drucker in Business Studies
· Creativity in Business
· Business calculations
· Further applications of de Bono
· Applying de Bono
· Philosophy Games
Taught students at the University of Oxford , Brookes University and schools in the state and independent sector
Principal of Oxford School of Learning for 15 years
Created OSL Training and trained Business, Psychology and Sociology teachers
Set up Marketing Education Services in the 1980s and sold cassette tape recordings of my lectures at the University of Oxford
Featured in The Times, The Telegraph, the BBC, ITV and Polish national television owing to the success of my teaching techniques and subsequent success of my students.
Ex-Buyer for a major car company
Psychology and Motivation background
Author of 100+ books on Amazon (mainly Business/Economics/Psychology) including:
· GCSE Psychology thru Mind Maps
· AS/A2 Psychology
· AS Psychology thru Mind Maps
· A2 Psychology thru Mind Maps
· Lifestyle Plan
· The Internet and Psychology
Through his own business OSL Training has run training courses for teachers of Psychology
Writer of several plays about death and appeared in films dealing with death
Theatre and Film Career
· 2012 - set up Almost Random Theatre.
· Since 2012 the theatre has delivered workshops in Scotland, Wales, Czech Republic and Poland as well as 15 schools in England.
· Chris has written/directed over 50 short and 3 one-Act plays that have subsequently been performed in London and Oxford.
· Scripts for three of his plays have been sold, via an Independent publisher, to schools in the UK.
· Course-creator/author of Coping with Old Age and Death - one person's perspective.
· He has also had plays put on - and performed in - Oxford and Brighton Fringes, London, Scotland and Wales.
· Chris has appeared in over 112 films.
· Ambassador for Heart UK
· Stoke Lead and member of Research panel for the Stroke Association
· Board member of Stroke Club UK
· Ambassador for Different Strokes (charity)
· Member of PHC (Public Health Collaboration) UK
· Author of 6-volume Lifestyle Manual
· Author of other Lifestyle books on Amazon
· Originator of the Holman Protocol
Nothing in any of Chris's courses should be interpreted as linking to or representing any of the above stroke organisations.