How To Find a Job at Fortune 100 Company?|10 Practical Steps
- No prior knowledge is required
This course will teach you practical skills on how to write an effective resume, how to build an advanced LinkedIn profile, how to effectively brand yourself, and how to conduct a great pre-screening interview. This course will teach you effective practical strategies that work and make you stand out from the crowd to ultimately land your dream job at a fortune 100 company of your choice. This course is divided into 10 tips, covering topics such as how to write a great resume, how to build a solid brand for yourself and how to conduct a successful pre-screening phone interview.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is currently looking for a job
- 00:39Course Introduction and Welcome Message
- 01:27You don’t receive calls because your CV never made it past Talent Management SW
- 03:35Your resume should look like this to start getting phone calls!
- 04:26You should professionally create and grow your personal brand
- 02:09How to find anyone's business e-mail and reach out to them
- 06:29If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a wall!
- 01:55You only have 6 seconds to make it or break it!
- 02:11This is how to pass the recruiter/HR pre-screening phone interview like a pro!
- 02:56Mentioning an exact salary expectations will cost you thousands!
- 01:50This is how to impress hiring managers during the phone interview
- 01:02Standout by sending a thank you e-mail immediately after the phone interview
- 04:09“Tell me about yourself?” is your chance to give a great first impression
- 02:36How can you prepare for the interview most common questions?
- 02:05The interview is a 2-way street, prepare these questions to ask the interviewer
- 16:41Now you got the offer, what’s next? How can you evaluate the offer?
- 09:14How can you counter-offer like a pro!
Ryan Ahmed is a best-selling Udemy instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University, with focus on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicle (EV) control. He also received a Master’s of Applied Science degree from McMaster, with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at Fortune 500 companies globally such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. Ryan has taught several courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to over 200,000+ students globally. He has over 15 published journal and conference research papers on state estimation, AI, Machine learning, battery modeling and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA.
Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.
Mitch is a Canadian filmmaker from Harrow Ontario, Canada. In 2016 he graduated from Dakota State University with a B.S, in Computer Graphics specializing in Film and Cinematic Arts.
Currently, Mitch operates as the Chairman of Red Cape Studios, Inc. where he continues his passion for filmmaking. He is also the Host of Red Cape Learning and Produces / Directs content for Red Cape Films.
He has reached over 380,000 + Students on Udemy and Produced more than 3X Best-Selling Courses.
Mitch is currently working Producing Online Educational Courses thru Red Cape Studios Inc.
Winning several awards at Dakota State University such as "1st Place BeadleMania", "Winner College 10th Anniversary Dordt Film Festival" as well as "Outstanding Artist Award College of Arts and Sciences".
Mitch has been Featured on CBC's "Windsors Shorts" Tv Show and was also the Producer/Director for TEDX Windsor, featuring speakers from across the Country.
Stemplicity's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. We offer premium courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math in an engaging, easy, practical and fun way!
Do you want to learn how to code?
Develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning models?
Understand engineering fundamentals?
Develop control systems?
That’s what we are here to help you do.
Thanks for being here and happy learning!