Your Digital Strategy Blueprint
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A strategic overview of the most relevant digital components for your business.
Why each digital component exists and how they can be pieced together.
The knowledge required, as the business owner, to decide the best digital components to leverage.
- Existing Business Owner or Entrepreneur Planning To Launch
- No Previous IT Knowledge Required
In Australia in 2016, the median age of all business owner was 48 years– busting the myth that all start-ups are done by people in their 20s. Globally this trend varies between 42-50 years old.
Anyone born before 1983 had an analogue childhood and digital adulthood.
The average entrepreneur is at risk of believing that “digital” is something that only “young people” or “nerds” know about.
It has never been easier to learn this technology, and to tap into it to grow your business.
Many entrepreneurs do not have the luxury or budget to have a dedicated staff member that they can pay to do all of this. “Digital” has become too complex.
We'll provide a strategic overview of the most relevant digital components for your business. We'll explain why each one exists and how they can be pieced together so that you, the business owner, can decide the best ones to leverage.
- Business Owners Who Consider Themselves IT Beginners
- Business Owners Who Need Help With an IT Overview