Working with Advanced Docker Operations
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Download, install, and configure the latest version of Kubernetes
Orchestratw multiple containers into complex applications with Kubernetes
Build Images Automatically with GitLab
- View Performance Data with Grafana
- Use Cases and Problen Solving
- Learn to Install the ELK Stack
In this video, we will discover how to use labels and selectors with Kubernetes resources.
- Who are familiar with basic Docker concepts and want to learn how to deploy Docker for real-world applications.
Docker has been a game changer when it comes to virtualization. It provides a fast and robust way to deploy application. It makes it easy to build and deploy applications reliable, repeatable and fast.In this video course you will learn how to manage Kubernetes to manage containers across a cluster of hosts.Next it will teach you how to monitor the health of a Docker cluster. Along the way, you will learn how to deploy your application that can be quickly scaled to meet load needs and be upgraded with little or no downtime. Next, we’ll guide you on how to configure the Docker daemon, troubleshooting containers and images. We’ll also teach you how to use continuous integration techniques to automatically build and test Docker images. Moving on, we will discuss use cases for containers. Each use case will highlight a particular problem and how Docker helps to solve it.Finally, you will learn how to use Kubernetes orchestration system, how to monitor your Docker cluster, How to automate your application to build, test and deploy.
About the Author
Randall Smith is a senior systems administrator at Adams State University. He has been administering Windows, Linux, and BSD systems since 1999.He has been active in helping other sysadmins solve problems online and off. He has presented at the Colorado Higher Ed Computing Organization and Educause conferences on topics including Linux KVM and Ceph.In his spare time, Randall streams Let's Play gaming videos at Music Free Gaming on YouTube and Twitch.
- This course is designed for Developers and system administrators who are familiar with basic Docker concepts and want to learn how to deploy Docker for real-world applications.