Food Therapy 4 the unique you with your own Body Constituent
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • At the beginning of the course, the discussion helps you to critically examine the underlying assumptions used by the Western Nutrition Theory, and in what way, there are many limitations to achieve good health.
• Then we explore the concepts offered by the ancient wisdom
• One particular emphasis is foods must serve your unique Body Constituents.
- • From the course, you can recognize your own Body Constituents
- Then we learn the Theory of Foods & Drink
- • Once we understand the underlying theories, we discover there are so many foods from nature that can address our body and mind needs.
- • We learn food is not just for growth or maintenance but nourish our mind and balance our emotions.
- Although all the courses in this series are inter-related, this course can be studied by itself first.
This is the 4th video course to a series of courses on "Ancient Wisdom Today Well Being". This video course is on "Food Therapy for the unique you with your own Body Constituents"
Although all the courses in this series are inter-related, this course can be studied by itself first.
As the title of the course implies, your daily food intake must address your body needs, which are different from another persons.
This concepts departs greatly from the Western Nutrition Theory which suggests a universal diet system for everyone.
We are exploring a new territory, with guides from the ancient wisdom.
- Hold the belief that foods from the nature can be therapeutic.
- Deeply curious about life, well-being, manifesting potentials, health, and the universe.
- In spite of challenges, poor performances, illnesses, determine to learn daily life cultivation towards total wellbeing.