This course covers tools and techniques related to hacking, auditing and pen testing wireless network protocols.
You will learn wireless hacking terminology and how to use these skills to become a paid security professional.
The demand for Certified Ethical Hackers, Cyber Security Engineers, Administrators, Consultants, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, etc. is immense. The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is an attainable path to helping business protect their digital assets in the cloud and on-premise. You can do it!
What are the requirements?
• You only need an internet connection and a Udemy account to access the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Learn the advanced wireless hacking tools and techniques in this course.
• Learn hacking techniques through multiple hands-on examples in this course
What is the target audience?
• This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to learn skills specific to wireless hacking. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security
• Wireless hacking concepts teach many professionals to plan for and address Cyber Security issues on a daily basis using free open source software tools.
Instructor Bio – Chad Russell
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2017!
If you are interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry 2016 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful and very useful set of skills. Study Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking and learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful, and getting Security+ Certified will give you a strong background to more easily pick up and tackle more advanced exams such as the Certified Ethical Hacker and CISSP certifications.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
But, don't take my word for it...please take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all my courses) and see for yourself. This year I have partnered with webofsecurity.com, a premier provider of ‘All Things Information Security’ to bring you a fantastic suite of Cyber Security certification training to help you get into the hottest industry in IT.
Hello, I’m Chad Russell. I’ve been in the CyberSecurity industry for over 15 years. I’ve taught Microsoft Engineering courses as a Certified trainer, I’ve managed teams of security engineers and analysts for an internet banking provider, I’ve been an information security consultant working for companies including SAP, Microsoft and Oracle.
I lead and conduct 'Security Risk Assessments' for customers throughout North America with an emphasis on cloud security, identity governance, network security, social engineering, mobile security, breach assessments, database security and access management.
Over the past 15 years I've held numerous certifications including CISSP, CCNP, MCSE and MCDBA certifications and have a B.S. in Computer Science from Excelsior College I can help you get certified and get ahead!